Ilhan Omar to introduce articles of impeachment

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score

Yes. Don’t wait. He can be barred from ever running again.

That's the main thing. If Trump cannot run for public office then there's no point in offbrand media deciding to underwrite his interim reality shows figuring to reap a harvest of connectedness later on.

I just hope this country loses interest in his children's political prospects as well. Jail terms should help, maybe.

iLunar

Power User
Reaction score
That's the main thing. If Trump cannot run for public office then there's no point in offbrand media deciding to underwrite his interim reality shows figuring to reap a harvest of connectedness later on.

I just hope this country loses interest in his children's political prospects as well. Jail terms should help, maybe.

Unpacking the grift and corruption will help.

Not to mention shining a light on everything the Trump admin did to undermine the Constitution and hurt the American people.

There's no moving on from this until justice is served.

lizkat

Reaction score

Boy, once you’ve lost big business...

I just emailed my congress critter. I said ship the impeachment over there even while Mitch still holds the gavel. Strike while the iron is hot and so is McConnell.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
It needs to happen, and it needs to happen now. For the sake of our future prosperity, Trump should be made to pay for what he's done.

Not just for "future prosperity", but for people to still believe in democracy, - that you get to choose who governs you, and that your choice and your voice matters - that you can continue to have faith in, and hope for, peaceful and progressive change coming about as a result of choices made on a ballot, that the key concept of the consent of the governed is safe-guarded, along with that of a peaceful transfer of political power, from one office holder to his or her successor, once an election result has been certified as a free, fair, and accurate record of the votes cast by the electorate in that electoral contest.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Democrats are starting to flex some muscle here. They are now in a position to actually impeach and convict, the other option is to get Pence to invoke 25th Amendment which seems unlikely. The biggest benefit for impeachment is removing his ability to ever run again which is worth the effort to get it passed IMO.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
It is rich. I like it. She's sending that guy in the WH a message that she can't go "back home" because this is her home and by god she's going to help us all try to make it fit to live in again.
Yep, that comment is more related to her race and/or religion. Typical of today's Republicans. I'm sure if her race was pure it wouldn't be such an issue.

lizkat

Reaction score
Yep, that comment is more related to her race and/or religion. Typical of today's Republicans. I'm sure if her race was pure it wouldn't be such an issue.

Maybe if she were Norwegian and asked him to resign he'd buy into it? He wanted more Norwegians in here for some reason. I am not sure it was a reason that either Norway or Norwegians or Norwegian-Americans had signed off on though.

And Trump probably didn't expect a Norwegian-American would ever ask him to resign or face impeachment. I also bet Trump doesn't know that Somalians are the largest African migration group among Norwegian immigrants.

Be fun to try to round up a Norwegian-Somali-American to support the impeachment articles. The night is still young.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Maybe if she were Norwegian and asked him to resign he'd buy into it? He wanted more Norwegians in here for some reason. I am not sure it was a reason that either Norway or Norwegians or Norwegian-Americans had signed off on though.

And Trump probably didn't expect a Norwegian-American would ever ask him to resign or face impeachment. I also bet Trump doesn't know that Somalians are the largest African migration group among Norwegian immigrants.

Be fun to try to round up a Norwegian-Somali-American to support the impeachment articles. The night is still young.
Are the eyes blue? That's key.

Top Bottom
1 2