Ilhan Omar to introduce articles of impeachment

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
It's done. He's the first president to be impeached twice.

Twitter now making a thing out of 232 votes to impeach him and the 232 electoral votes he got.

Imagine if his full Q contingent and other supporting cast and he were still free to comment on this.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Fox News doing some administrative work for death threat activists.

I'm sure Hannity's show tonight will be dedicated to giving their home addresses and where their kids go to school. Last Wednesday is ancient history. Nothing to worry about.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Fox News doing some administrative work for death threat activists.

I'm sure Hannity's show tonight will be dedicated to giving their home addresses and where their kids go to school. Last Wednesday is ancient history. Nothing to worry about.
Yep, nobody deserves that no matter how they voted or what party they belong to. It's something we should all agree on.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
197 Republicans feared their own constituents more than breaking an oath to uphold our rule of law.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1349495568352092162/
They are weak and pathetic. Nancy Pelosi gets more threats per day than they got in their whole life. Their tough guy act is just that, an act. I saw a Republican who voted to impeach Trump on TV today. Guess what? He put his life on the line in the military, so the threats from trailer park terrorists didn’t faze him a bit.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
This is the sort of thing we have missed by him being banned from twitter.

I can hardly wait to be used to missing even more of whatever a former and twice-impeached president Donald Trump has to say to the planet. All I want to know really is how he pleads to charges or responds to questions asked in depositions.

The-Real-Deal82

Site Champ
Reaction score
Quite a dramatic fall and I would imagine most Americans are pleased to see karma finally taking its place.

Who would have thought giving the worlds biggest arsehole one of the most powerful jobs in the world, would end so badly? :)

The-Real-Deal82

Site Champ
Reaction score
I mean here in Britain we have our fair share of political cock ups, but viewing the US at the moment it’s another level. Every viewpoint seems to have the mud slinging of liberal, democrat, republican buzz words attached to it. How about the President has acted poorly for his entire 4 year term and needs to take responsibility for that? False this and false that bollocks just don’t cut it. :)

Top Bottom
1 2