Ilhan Omar to introduce articles of impeachment

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
You forgot to mention that quote was from Nazi propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels. But hey, can’t make any Nazi comparisons. Keep things civilized.

In a semi-related note, it’s being speculated that Trump’s appearance at the Alamo yesterday was a thinly veiled sign to his militant supporters given the historical military and Mexican fighting significance of the Alamo.
I thought it was Alamo, Texas to brag about his little wall... that we paid for.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
It's being reported that Trump is having problems finding lawyers to defend him for the impeachment trial. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The poetic justice train still rolling strong. I almost want to thank the insurrectionists for this massive gift that wouldn't be possible without their efforts.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Now some of the people who stormed the capitol are unintentionally throwing Trump under the bus. I say unintentionally because they seem to be low level people who just meandered around inside the building but said they did so because “My president said…” or “We headed over there right after he told us to.” like it was their patriotic right and duty. They were proudly doing what he told them to. In admitting this I’m sure they are unaware they are also saying his speech that day did incite them. So much for the excuse that it was just extremists that had been planning it out for weeks or months.

U

User.45

🤷🏼‍♀️🤷‍♂️

top is the original story that has now changed. I normally walk around with heavy duty zip ties and guns to protect myself from squirrels. Maybe I don’t understand what direct evidence is

View attachment 2771

Next line of defense: these guys were only screaming HANG MY PANTS! because they pissed themselves and desperately needed help to dry their clothing.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

I'd really like to know the the mentality of the people who keep voting him into office. His complete lack of spine and consistency is pretty extraordinary. He's like one peg above a pet whose loyalty is just to whoever gives them food in the moment. And even then those pets probably have more political integrity.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I'd really like to know the the mentality of the people who keep voting him into office. His complete lack of spine and consistency is pretty extraordinary. He's like one peg above a pet whose loyalty is just to whoever gives them food in the moment. And even then those pets probably have more political integrity.
Having been to South Carolina and spent time with people there, there are lots of retirees who have very strong political opinions, which basically boil down to: PWN THE LIBZ. It feels very tribal.

Top Bottom
1 2