Impeached twice, fomented an insurrection, sure. But open source terms license violator?!?!?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Instead of a Presidential library Trump should build a courthouse dedicated to all his past, present, and future lawsuits. Visitors can also purchase tickets to a version of dinner theater where they roleplay a Trump lawsuit, no legal experience or knowledge of the law required. All proceeds will go to the defense of a current Trump lawsuit which you will get to pick on a questionnaire card at the end of the dinner.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Instead of a Presidential library Trump should build a courthouse dedicated to all his past, present, and future lawsuits. Visitors can also purchase tickets to a version of dinner theater where they roleplay a Trump lawsuit, no legal experience or knowledge of the law required. All proceeds will go to the defense of a current Trump lawsuit which you will get to pick on a questionnaire card at the end of the dinner.

My father was a Vice President at an electrical contractor in NYC. Another Vice President there had a son, a little older than me, who, it turns out, is one of Trump’s lawyers.

I became a lawyer much much later in life (after around 15 years as a CPU designer), and only found out recently about this other guy when I saw his name come up in some news articles, but it’s creepy how close things went to going very very wrong for me. :)

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
So I think we can finalize what it takes to qualify as one of Trump’s best people.

80% - kiss his ass

15% - willing to lose all respect and possibly go to prison shielding him

5% - vague surface knowledge of the job he hired you to do

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
Beat me to posting this. This is hilarious though. They don’t know how to security and they don’t know how to license. I seem to recall Parler was using a trial of some piece of software.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
this is just trump getting more money out of his gullible idiot followers. he knows it will fail and wont cost him a cent and he will profit from it and those said idiots wont say anything when it happens.

U

User.191

Sounds like there’s even more to be concerend about with his new organization - the SEC may be getting interested in the IPO he used with the SPAC formation…

Top Bottom
1 2