Impeachment 2: Reign of Middle Fingers

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Couldn’t find a thread specifically for the second impeachment. Apologies if there is one.

Anyway....

On a “how is this legal?” note, one of many such filings in the last 4 years. The GOP is asking the defense to not continue with the stolen election propaganda. That’s like a jury going to the defendant’s lawyer before the trial and saying “We’re going to acquit your guy but this is how you need to run the defense so it looks less suspicious when we acquit. So please leave out certain evidence and narratives. K, Thanks.”

I said in another thread that if this was a murder trial Trump would bring the missing gun to the trial and insist that it is his and that it be allowed into evidence. The GOP really doesn’t want him to do that. Instead they want to go with he did in fact shoot the guy but he sold the gun right after. So since he no longer owns the gun he can’t be held accountable now for his actions when he did own the gun.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Amazingly enough, that thread has scooted down to page 3 of the News & Current Events section. 😐

And there are others focused on 45th President if the United States Donald Trump’s lawyer team problems.

Sometimes I think we need a Dewey decimal system for threads around here. 😄
And you have to search in both News and Current Events AND General Politics. Oh, and the TF Guy thread.

I thought I did see a thread already about this, but as you said well buried off the first page and when I did a search for “impeachment” it was about as productive as doing a search for “the”. I fully admit to adding to the mess.

I figured we need 1 thread as an impeachment clearinghouse. When it actually starts we should probably have a top pinned thread for it.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
I have to confess, pinning the topic didn’t occur to me. I’ll keep that in mind for future major topics.

In fact with the trial coming up, I’ll just go ahead and pin that topic.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2