In a Fit of Rage Rush Limbaugh Calls Kamala Harris a "Ho"

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Republicans have been having a hard time attacking Biden and Harris, or at least making those attacks stick. The Conservative media has questioned her character, her ethnicity, her gender and even her place of birth but according to polls it's not hurting her in any way at this time. In a fit of desperation, Rush Limbaugh is resorting to sexist and inflammatory comments to his base by calling her a "ho".

From Newsweek
Rush Limbaugh has repeatedly referenced a sexist slur against Senator Kamala Harris and discussed an article about how she "brazenly slept her way" into politics on his radio show.

The right-wing host was talking about the recent firing of veteran NBA photographer Bill Baptist, who shared a meme on Facebook about the presumptive Democratic vice-presidential nominee under Joe Biden.

The image was of a mock campaign slogan reading: "Joe and the hoe."
rushlimbaugh6.jpg

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
The man's been smoking cigars in his studio for like 30 years and is claiming it has nothing to do with his lung cancer. Reality smacks them in the face and never even phases their ideology.

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
The man's been smoking cigars in his studio for like 30 years and is claiming it has nothing to do with his lung cancer. Reality smacks them in the face and never even phases their ideology.
PFFFFFT, THAT is NOTHING, dude is a trice divorced pill popping "Christian", a serious POS of a man.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I had some friends at work who would regularly come up and tell me about the thing that guy said today. One day I said, "who?" They got the message.
Just like when some starts out a sentence by saying "I heard on Fox News" the first thing I do is stop them dead in their tracks and say thanks but no thanks. I also make it a practice never to discuss politics at work so it's never an issue there.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Wondering if "sleeping your way into politics" as a woman is worse than being a guy breezing into politics as an assumed natural right and then abusing all the women he figures he can grope once he gets there. Asking for the female aides and peers of assorted past or present US congressmen.

Republicans now busy waving the flag and a Bible but calling Kamala Harris a ho should maybe remember that God may not take sides in politics, but supposedly gets all picky about assorted character flaws at the pearly gates sometimes.

Limbaugh should shut up about this secondhand meme on Harris before some more US senators or other female public figures start phoning in to straighten him out. Most of them have noted in their memoirs or campaign books all the shenanigans some of their male counterparts have inflicted on them just because they're women in what is no longer exclusively a man's world.

And when one thinks further about this, the idea that any Trump supporter has the temerity to start bashing Harris over anything with a sexual theme just boggles the mind. If you open a door, then expect your opponents or their surrogates to regard that as an invitation to take the matter up to your eventual disadvantage

Compare and contrast Limbaugh's attack on Kamala Harris to Trump's defense of Ghislaine Maxwell, a woman of certain notoriety whom Trump regards as having been picked on by the media. Is Rush trying to help The Don or just bury him before Labor Day? The backlash on this could get interesting. One can hope we instead get back to thinking about what needs to be done to put a floor under the USA to keep the vagaries of covid-19 from being able to wreck the economy Trump keeps wanting to be able to brag about again.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
she DID sleep her way to the positions she got
118001493_3223115577771675_9213161447547777230_o.jpg

The flagrant double standard whereby if a woman sells her body - or is thought to have sold her body - for material gain, she is vehemently condemned, whereas if a man sells his soul he is excused, exculpated and sometimes applauded, is something I never cease to wonder at.

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
The flagrant double standard whereby if a woman sells her body - or is thought to have sold her body - for material gain, she is vehemently condemned, whereas if a man sells his soul he is excused, exculpated and sometimes applauded, is something I never cease to wonder at.
she KNOWINGLY & WILLINGLY concealed evidence that would have freed a man on death row. jailed 100's for things she seemingly enjoyed herself.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
she KNOWINGLY & WILLINGLY concealed evidence that would have freed a man on death row. jailed 100's for things she seemingly enjoyed herself.

None of which justifies a talk show host calling a vice presidential candidate a ho.

There are several negative allegations about Harris as a DA. She did deny knowledge of those drug lab tech's issues at the time, which sounds right to me because first of all the lab operated under aegis of the PD not the DA's office, secondly in a setup where a lab tech was so messed up she was consuming some of the drug samples herself, do we think any DA would generally be down with that? At best it was a secondhand oversight issue, and in fact Harris later made some related policy changes that resulted in dismissal of around a thousand cases.

As for the death row case, that's murkier. Harris acknowledged "feeling terrible" about it to an NYT reporter, but did not explain how she had come to deny the new DNA test that Newsom eventually granted.

So Harris is not perfect.

This gives Limbaugh no cause, however, to insult Harris the VP candidate with sexual innuendo. He wasn't talking there about drug lab evidence gone awry, he was relaying sexual innuendo picked up elsewhere on media and using it as an excuse to air the idea she traded sex for a better job. And "even if" a pre-DA Harris had "slept her way into politics", where are Limbaugh's public tongue lashings of male politicians thinking they had every right to inflict sexual attention on women around them after they landed in a public office?

Countless men quake in their boots when the possibility is raised that the little black book of a celebrity-level madam like Heidi Fleiss or Deborah Jeane Palfrey might find the light of day. And yet men persist, and publicly, in wanting to apply a whole different standard to women. Men feel their oats, women are fair game, even a perk of the job, but are then called hos? Wow. This is the 21st century, not the 1700s.

Limbaugh's passing on of the insult to Harris is textbook double standard stuff. Ask Senator Claire McCaskill sometime, or read her book Plenty Ladylike.

Last edited:

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
None of which justifies a talk show host calling a vice presidential candidate a ho.

There are several negative allegations about Harris as a DA. She did deny knowledge of those drug lab tech's issues at the time, which sounds right to me because first of all the lab operated under aegis of the PD not the DA'd office, secondly in a setup where a lab tech was so messed up she was consuming some of the drug samples herself, do we think any DA would generally be down with that? At best it was an secondhand oversight issue, and in fact Harris later made some related policy changes that resulted in dismissal of around a thousand cases.

As for the death row case, that's murkier. Harris acknowledged "feeling terrible" about it to an NYT reporter, but did not explain how she had come to deny the new DNA test that Newsom eventually granted.

So Harris is not perfect.

This gives Limbaugh no cause, however, to insult Harris the VP candidate with sexual innuendo. He wasn't talking there about drug lab evidence gone awry, he was relaying sexual innuendo picked up elsewhere on media and using it as an excuse to air the idea she traded sex for a better job. And "even if" a pre-DA Harris had "slept her way into politics", where are Limbaugh's public tongue lashings of male politicians thinking they had every right to inflict sexual attention on women around them after they landed in a public office?

Countless men quake in their boots when the possibility is raised that the little black book of a celebrity-level madam like Heidi Fleiss or Deborah Jeane Palfrey might find the light of day. And yet men persist, and publicly, in wanting to apply a whole different standard to women. Men feel their oats, women are fair game, even a perk of the job, but are then called hos? Wow. This is the 21st century, not the 1700s.

Limbaugh's passing on of the insult to Harris is textbook double standard stuff. Ask Senator Claire McCaskill sometime, or read her book Plenty Ladylike.
Harris is the complete OPPOSITE of what liberals have been pushing for the last few months................ as far as "ho", again plenty of the left went there concerning Melania. welcome to Murika.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Harris is the complete OPPOSITE of what liberals have been pushing for the last few months................ as far as "ho", again plenty of the left went there concerning Melania. welcome to Murika.

When it comes to Harris' record as DA, it really does make me wonder why the liberals love her, and the conservatives hate her.

...then I look at her voting record in congress, and I can sorta understand why. She's a social progressive with a conservative's love of swift, do-whatever-it-takes justice.

But comeon, the ho shit is pretty damn pathetic.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Your first citation is from a post you made here, really man, come on.

Your second is from the SacBee, which states
While the San Francisco Police Department was responsible for running the lab, not Harris’s district attorney office, a court ruled in 2010 that the district attorney’s office violated defendants’ constitutional rights by not disclosing what it knew about the tainted drug evidence.

Judge Anne-Christine Masullo wrote in her decision that prosecutors “at the highest levels of the district attorney’s office knew that Madden was not a dependable witness at trial and that there were serious concerns regarding the crime lab.”

And the Wall Street Journal reported in June that Harris ignored staff recommendations back in 2005 urging her office to establish a defendants rights policy, known as the Brady doctrine, that would have mandated her staff to disclose such information to defendants.

Harris has denied being aware of the drug lab issues at the time and also noted that her office implemented a Brady policy after the drug lab scandal came to her attention. Her office dismissed an estimated 1,000 cases as a result.

Neither of which is evidence of this claim. You all are reaching.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Neither of which is evidence of this claim. You all are reaching.

It's not direct proof of what he's claiming, but it doesn't exonerate Harris either. Basically, her office didn't hide evidence that could have proven a man's innocence, though they didn't exactly go out of their way to make sure everything was 100% on the up and up.

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
When it comes to Harris' record as DA, it really does make me wonder why the liberals love her, and the conservatives hate her.

...then I look at her voting record in congress, and I can sorta understand why. She's a social progressive with a conservative's love of swift, do-whatever-it-takes justice.

But comeon, the ho shit is pretty damn pathetic.
EXACTLY why it was funny watching the left shit all over Melania, she was an immigrant who to them all because she married a guy they disagreed with......

Top Bottom
1 2