In a Fit of Rage Rush Limbaugh Calls Kamala Harris a "Ho"

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
It's not direct proof of what he's claiming, but it doesn't exonerate Harris either. Basically, her office didn't hide evidence that could have proven a man's innocence, though they didn't exactly go out of their way to make sure everything was 100% on the up and up.
convictions were more important to her than the truth.. you want the truth? sue for it............

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
EXACTLY why it was funny watching the left shit all over Melania, she was an immigrant who to them all because she married a guy they disagreed with......
Okay a couple of questions, first is WTF does this particular post have to do with the price of tea in China?

Second, you have already started an entire topic on this very thing, why are you carrying it over to this thread?

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
EXACTLY why it was funny watching the left shit all over Melania, she was an immigrant who to them all because she married a guy they disagreed with......

There's also the fact that Republicans once freaked out over Michelle Obama's bare armed dress as some crass attack on good Christian values, yet celebrate a woman who's posed nude a few times, and married for money and a green card.

...holy shit. I just realized something. YOU'RE MELANIA!

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
There's also the fact that Republicans once freaked out over Michelle Obama's bare armed dress as some crass attack on good Christian values, yet celebrate a woman who's posed nude a few times, and married for money and a green card.

...holy shit. I just realized something. YOU'RE MELANIA!
Ha, I have better legs than she does.
Okay a couple of questions, first is WTF does this particular post have to do with the price of tea in China?

Second, you have already started an entire topic on this very thing, why are you carrying it over to this thread?
forgot how we got here TBH. but is it not on topic ?

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score

Well this has got a bit drifty here, but to be clear on a few points, you may not remember from "the other place" but I am not among those who have disparaged this first lady...
I happen not to disapprove of her anti-bullying campaign, certainly on its merit, but I also think it's not without irony and so is possibly a pretty sly rebuke of that moron she's hitched to. She may have been a golddigger but she's paid some price for it and in her shoes I don't know what I would have done.​
It's not like she signed up to live in a fishbowl. Like all first ladies there has to have been some moments of despair over what "success" of a spouse in high levels of politics brings to a marriage, no matter the fragility or strength of the marriage when a very high elective office is campaigned for and then won.​
and ok yes i like her clothes and she's no different to other first ladies who have taken to wearing clothes from designers of the countries they visit... they all do it... and i took a different meaning off that Zara jacket compared to how most people saw it... and AFAIK she is a very attentive mother to Barron.​

So carry on.... but quit half-defending Limbaugh for his vile relay of a no-account take on Harris' ascension to power. Harris not the VP candidate today because she traded sexual favor to land on this ticket.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Wondering if "sleeping your way into politics" as a woman is worse than being a guy breezing into politics as an assumed natural right and then abusing all the women he figures he can grope once he gets there. Asking for the female aides and peers of assorted past or present US congressmen.

Republicans now busy waving the flag and a Bible but calling Kamala Harris a ho should maybe remember that God may not take sides in politics, but supposedly gets all picky about assorted character flaws at the pearly gates sometimes.

Limbaugh should shut up about this secondhand meme on Harris before some more US senators or other female public figures start phoning in to straighten him out. Most of them have noted in their memoirs or campaign books all the shenanigans some of their male counterparts have inflicted on them just because they're women in what is no longer exclusively a man's world.

And when one thinks further about this, the idea that any Trump supporter has the temerity to start bashing Harris over anything with a sexual theme just boggles the mind. If you open a door, then expect your opponents or their surrogates to regard that as an invitation to take the matter up to your eventual disadvantage

Compare and contrast Limbaugh's attack on Kamala Harris to Trump's defense of Ghislaine Maxwell, a woman of certain notoriety whom Trump regards as having been picked on by the media. Is Rush trying to help The Don or just bury him before Labor Day? The backlash on this could get interesting. One can hope we instead get back to thinking about what needs to be done to put a floor under the USA to keep the vagaries of covid-19 from being able to wreck the economy Trump keeps wanting to be able to brag about again.
None of which justifies a talk show host calling a vice presidential candidate a ho.

There are several negative allegations about Harris as a DA. She did deny knowledge of those drug lab tech's issues at the time, which sounds right to me because first of all the lab operated under aegis of the PD not the DA's office, secondly in a setup where a lab tech was so messed up she was consuming some of the drug samples herself, do we think any DA would generally be down with that? At best it was a secondhand oversight issue, and in fact Harris later made some related policy changes that resulted in dismissal of around a thousand cases.

As for the death row case, that's murkier. Harris acknowledged "feeling terrible" about it to an NYT reporter, but did not explain how she had come to deny the new DNA test that Newsom eventually granted.

So Harris is not perfect.

This gives Limbaugh no cause, however, to insult Harris the VP candidate with sexual innuendo. He wasn't talking there about drug lab evidence gone awry, he was relaying sexual innuendo picked up elsewhere on media and using it as an excuse to air the idea she traded sex for a better job. And "even if" a pre-DA Harris had "slept her way into politics", where are Limbaugh's public tongue lashings of male politicians thinking they had every right to inflict sexual attention on women around them after they landed in a public office?

Countless men quake in their boots when the possibility is raised that the little black book of a celebrity-level madam like Heidi Fleiss or Deborah Jeane Palfrey might find the light of day. And yet men persist, and publicly, in wanting to apply a whole different standard to women. Men feel their oats, women are fair game, even a perk of the job, but are then called hos? Wow. This is the 21st century, not the 1700s.

Limbaugh's passing on of the insult to Harris is textbook double standard stuff. Ask Senator Claire McCaskill sometime, or read her book Plenty Ladylike.
Well this has got a bit drifty here, but to be clear on a few points, you may not remember from "the other place" but I am not among those who have disparaged this first lady...
I happen not to disapprove of her anti-bullying campaign, certainly on its merit, but I also think it's not without irony and so is possibly a pretty sly rebuke of that moron she's hitched to. She may have been a golddigger but she's paid some price for it and in her shoes I don't know what I would have done.​
It's not like she signed up to live in a fishbowl. Like all first ladies there has to have been some moments of despair over what "success" of a spouse in high levels of politics brings to a marriage, no matter the fragility or strength of the marriage when a very high elective office is campaigned for and then won.​
and ok yes i like her clothes and she's no different to other first ladies who have taken to wearing clothes from designers of the countries they visit... they all do it... and i took a different meaning off that Zara jacket compared to how most people saw it... and AFAIK she is a very attentive mother to Barron.​

So carry on.... but quit half-defending Limbaugh for his vile relay of a no-account take on Harris' ascension to power. Harris not the VP candidate today because she traded sexual favor to land on this ticket.

Superb posts, @lizkat; it goes without saying that I agree with (almost) every syllable.

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score

please read post 4 & 7. thanks.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone

Well, yeah, that's like a universal constant, I think all reasonably sentient creatures can agree that Limbaugh is an animated, talking turd who somehow manages to not get flushed, but that doesn't absolve him from an incredible crass remark, and you don't get name calling credit because some people on the left call Melania a hooker.

Hell, I don't even judge her, she made a choice, it has both benefits and consequences, I certainly don't hold any will will against her, I'm kind of where @lizkat is coming from, the extra strong lens she's viewed through due to her current position is, well, complicated.

lizkat

Reaction score

Yet the thread is about Limbaugh's despicable remarks about Harris on a sexual level, so your own disparagement of Harris ends up in this thread but aside from those two posts, it would have been better to leave those other criticisms of Harris to the other thread where they are more relevant.

This is what comes of your occasional tendency to want to pigeonhole policies (and candidates) in binary fashion: good or bad, right or wrong. In real life almost everything is a lot of (maybe not 50 lol) shades of gray and definitely not just about guns or crime (or... sex).

So in this thread we have you agreeing Limbaugh was off the rails for riffing on the "ho" assertion, but then you're slapping a bad guy hat on Harris anyway because that's your own bottom line with her on some other points. Fine to debate those but your misgivings about her don't fit with even your own assessment of where Limbaugh was coming from on the topic here, so don't fit well in this thread. I wouldn't object if not for the fact, as eric pointed out, there's already a thread about your other points on Harris,

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Harris is the complete OPPOSITE of what liberals have been pushing for the last few months................ as far as "ho", again plenty of the left went there concerning Melania. welcome to Murika.

In my head I’m hearing the track from Évita where she sings “did you hear that? They called me a whore. They actually called me a whore.“ Replied to “But Senora Peron, it’s an easy mistake. They still call me an admiral, yet I gave up the sea long ago!”

And therein lies the difference. Melania literally worked as a ho. The left shit all over her, not because of whom she married, but how they used each other. It’s been four years, and we never did see the proof promised showing that her immigration was legal.

lizkat

Reaction score
In my head I’m hearing the track from Évita where she sings “did you hear that? They called me a whore. They actually called me a whore.“ Replied to “But Senora Peron, it’s an easy mistake. They still call me an admiral, yet I gave up the sea long ago!”

And therein lies the difference. Melania literally worked as a ho. The left shit all over her, not because of whom she married, but how they used each other. It’s been four years, and we never did see the proof promised showing that her immigration was legal.

And she doubtless knew she was never going to hear the end of it, so a whole different life compared to how it was when she was just the eye candy on Trump's arm. Some transformations are tougher than others.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
… I think all reasonably sentient creatures can agree that Limbaugh is an animated, talking turd …
You do Mr. Hanky a disservice. In fact, unlike that guy, fecal matter does have some value (moreso that which we get from large animals).

My question is, WTH is the problem with lung cancer, that he is still around? It is failing to do its job.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
My question is, WTH is the problem with lung cancer, that he is still around? It is failing to do its job.

Well, it IS cancer. The whole point of its existence is to cause pain and suffering, so...

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
You do Mr. Hanky a disservice. In fact, unlike that guy, fecal matter does have some value (moreso that which we get from large animals).

Well, it IS cancer. The whole point of its existence is to cause pain and suffering, so...

I shouldn't laugh at this.

But, I did.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Own your schadenfreude. Accept it and embrace it, like I have.

By this point, all I have left to hope for is hell having rollercoasters.
Hey, you know, I have determined conclusively that the god-person has surmounted an extraordinarily effective smear campaign against the Bringer of Light, to the extent that we do not even get who the evil one actually is. I mean, which one of those two has the higher death toll?

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

No, no, no, no. It is only supposed to cause pain and suffering to the immediate family. The rest of us shouldn’t have to suffer from his cancer. He didn’t suffer from mine.

Top Bottom
1 2