In a Fit of Rage Rush Limbaugh Calls Kamala Harris a "Ho"

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score
Republicans have been having a hard time attacking Biden and Harris, or at least making those attacks stick. The Conservative media has questioned her character, her ethnicity, her gender and even her place of birth but according to polls it's not hurting her in any way at this time. In a fit of desperation, Rush Limbaugh is resorting to sexist and inflammatory comments to his base by calling her a "ho".

From Newsweek

View attachment 44

as the token conservative here, I must denounce Mr. Limbaugh’s language and insults. There are a gazillion of things that we conservatives can say about Mrs Harris, no need for this ugly, awful name calling.

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score
eat a dick!

I had a hearty brunch this morning and dicks were not on the menu...

Actual photos of my brunch:
CE5E0535-A52A-4CE8-A24F-E793497277E9.jpeg
279B87F8-DF91-4EDF-B692-1FA4982D3A0B.jpeg

Attachments

• DFCE1382-421C-4748-ADAE-35806F1A4E1A.jpeg
    DFCE1382-421C-4748-ADAE-35806F1A4E1A.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 3BDE39D1-6F47-494B-BDE4-F1B4395FCB67.jpeg
    3BDE39D1-6F47-494B-BDE4-F1B4395FCB67.jpeg
    91.4 KB · Views: 40

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I had a hearty brunch this morning and dicks were not on the menu...

Actual photos of my brunch:

Wow. :p

This morning, we had these delicious little meatloafs, Wife made them the other day, they're cooked in a muffin tin, lots of fresh basil, sun dried tomatoes, she cut them in half (we had a bunch left over), and grilled them for a few, then cooked a fried egg and served it on top, cut into the over easy egg, all that yolk runs into the meat/tomato/basil, really fantastic.

But holy mokes, we didn't have any pie!

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I must denounce Mr. Limbaugh’s language and insults.

Why have we not heard anything about Limbaugh’s treatment? Surely after the big announcement of his having cancer we should have hard about him going through treatment. Or was it all made up?

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Why have we not heard anything about Limbaugh’s treatment? Surely after the big announcement of his having cancer we should have hard about him going through treatment. Or was it all made up?
He made a statement about it a while back and it sounds like he's going through some struggles but I'm guessing it's expected during the later stages. Not a fan of the guy but can't wish harm on him for having a different political view than mine, I'm sure it's a rough time for him and his family.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
He made a statement about it a while back and it sounds like he's going through some struggles but I'm guessing it's expected during the later stages. Not a fan of the guy but can't wish harm on him for having a different political view than mine, I'm sure it's a rough time for him and his family.

I’ve been through the worst of it so I don’t understand why we aren’t hearing a lot more about it.

But mostly I don’t understand how he can remain as hate-filled while he’s going through this. This is where he should be making peace with his god, but he’s sure working hard to make sure he’s heading towards the down elevator.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I’ve been through the worst of it so I don’t understand why we aren’t hearing a lot more about it.

But mostly I don’t understand how he can remain as hate-filled while he’s going through this. This is where he should be making peace with his god, but he’s sure working hard to make sure he’s heading towards the down elevator.
I'm convinced he's going down the way he is, in his eyes he believes God agrees with him. Whatever gives him peace I guess.

BigMcGuire

Old Trekkie
Site Donor
Reaction score
The man's been smoking cigars in his studio for like 30 years and is claiming it has nothing to do with his lung cancer. Reality smacks them in the face and never even phases their ideology.

I had a friend introduce me to RL's radio station. I couldn't stand it. I'm going to upset my conservative friends but ... I couldn't stand it at all.

Really haven't heard much from my friends on the right side of the fence about Harris. I think it took them by surprise, and still does?

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
One late October, I was disappointed that the restaurant was out of pumpkin pie. The waitress tried to sell me on the lemon cream, but I went with blackberry. Later, as we were leaving, we passed her having a piece of the lemon cream, so the waitress let me have a taste of her pie. Umm, maybe I should rephrase that …

Top Bottom
1 2