iPhone 12

iMi

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
I have a Hyundai Santa Fe. It did not come with CarPlay. Got a new radio thingy last year and now the car is perfect. Now they just need to update it so that it works via Bluetooth and doesn’t have to be plugged in to work.

Check on Amazon. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen those plug in bluetooth car play adapters.

iMi

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
Same! iPhone is too slippery and I always have sweaty hands. Not a good combo. I’m waiting for this case. Rhinoshield makes the perfect cases for me because I hate cases in general. This gives excellent protection without hiding the iPhone’s beauty. And I still get to add some individuality with the pink accents.

I’m debating on whether or not to go naked with the 12 since the durability seems to be vastly improved. The reason why I always have a case is that I don’t want to find myself with a shattered phone when traveling. It sucks to be half way across the world and suddenly find yourself with an unusable phone.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Still knocking around an iPhone 12 Pro Max purchase, Apple will do a $250 trade in on my trusty iPhone X, 5g isn't much of a thing with me, but I'm 3 gens behind on camera tech which is a primary use for my phone.

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
We bought a couple of iPhone 12 Pro Max today. Crazy considering we went to sleep about 2 a.m. and got up before 8 a.m. to have our fingers ready to tap "Buy" as soon as orders opened. First time we ever bought iPhones on 1st day they were available. Excited to get my hands on it in a week.

Decided to gift our current iPhone 8+ to the in-laws (although I suspect my father in-law still won't use a smartphone).

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
I have yet to lay eyeballs on the new phones this year...... Oh, I've seen photos, but I mean actually seeing and touching any of them in person. I know myself too well and even though I'm stating that I'm not planning to buy one, I suspect that once I've seen and held one that my willpower will dissipate and I'll be returning home from the Apple store with a new phone in hand! It has happened in the past..... :)

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I had the 11 and I got a 12 Pro through the iPhone Upgrade Program the 12 Pro is slightly smaller. I like the flat edges and the slightly smaller size.

Top Bottom
1 2