iPhone/Android Photos

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Let's dedicate a thread to photos from mobile devices only. The POTD thread still stands and we'll accept photos from any device in there, but let's open this up to anyone who snaps pics on their phones.

I'll start with a pic of me taking a pic of the sunset.

IMG_4204.jpeg

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Let's dedicate a thread to photos from mobile devices only. The POTD thread still stands and we'll accept photos from any device in there, but let's open this up to anyone who snaps pics on their phones.

I'll start with a pic of me taking a pic of the sunset.

The only thing that might make this more meta is if I had a picture of you taking a pic of taking a photo of the sunset ... like below!!

Kidding, but that would be kind of freaky, right? :D

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
The only thing that might make this more meta is if I had a picture of you taking a pic of taking a photo of the sunset ... like below!!

Kidding, but that would be kind of freaky, right? :D
Darn it! That was kinda the first thing I thought when I saw the post. Are you saying I should drop my plan to post such a selfie? šŸ˜…

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
My carotid artery.

Or maybe it's a tree in Palo Alto. I forget. In any case I think that was from an iPhone X, around four years ago.

Tree.jpg

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I'm new here, is that too big, i.e., is there a preferred maximum size?

First of all, holy smokes, that's an amazing photo!

Umm, I don't think, I'd say the bigger the better, if there's a systematic limition, you'll get a notification during the upload.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I'm new here, is that too big, i.e., is there a preferred maximum size?
First of all, that's a fantastic photo!

Sizing depends on you really, if they board allows it you're good. I personally try to size mine up at 1200 max width and it usually works out but YMMV.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
Quick capture while I was stuck in the Richmond Airport during a layover waiting for a thunderstorm to pass.

IMG_4302.jpg

A quick shot of the one of the tourist shops in Kissimmee. Side note yes I visited the trinket shop, and now am the proud owner of an alligator claw back scratcher.

IMG_4397.jpg

And finally the approach back and view of Boston from the plane.

IMG_4409.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2