Is the Trailers app broken?

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
I go to the Trailers app occasionally to see, well, trailers of upcoming movies. But there's one part that hasn't worked for me for a long time.

Click on "In Theaters", and it shows you the theaters in your area as well as the current and upcoming dates. Below each date it's supposed to populate the page with which movies are showing, and their showtimes. But I get nothing. Nada. No matter what theater, date or even zip code I select. I know this used to work.

My phone's older (7 Plus), but I don't think that should make a difference in having the data show up. So is it my phone, or Apple?

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
My phone's older (7 Plus), but I don't think that should make a difference in having the data show up. So is it my phone, or Apple?

Sometimes trailers include ads that are only "embedded" by way of links and they don't load or they time out for whatever reason, either your app's or your own privacy settings or overloaded servers or something that now has to look around to figure out if it must inquire independently about cookie preferences. It's annoying.

Top Bottom
1 2