Is The USA a Country Who Had It All, Deserve to Continue To Succeed?

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I'm voting to evict a man from the White House who doesn't even try to conceal his disdain for so many of us ordinary Americans... and worse, someone who makes an effort to be divisive in dealing with our diversity. It seems like a long, long time since an American president addressed us as a nation of equals in either formal speeches or off the cuff public remarks.

(Scroll back through YouTube clips and try to find one where any former American president has been so boorish as Trump in addressing anyone with whom he's not in agreement. You'll find plenty of blunt speech that manages to stay in the realm of civility, but that's not in Trump's skill set much less his to-do list.)​

When the Trump administration is gone, we can maybe get back to complicated discussions of what we may "deserve" as a country among other countries on the planet. Might take those other countries awhile to come around to thinking we deserve even a seat once more at assorted tables for discussion of regional or global concerns. After all, under Trump our M.O. has often been to just take a hike.

Meanwhile what we deserve under the Constitution is a chance to have each of our votes land in a ballot box and get counted honestly in November.

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
We are voting for a party who can win and is not Trump nor corrupt like Trump and the GOP. It is relative, and it makes a difference. Once Mr Dispicable is gone, then we can start fine tuning what we want. Your person will not win this election, so after Trump is gone let’s talk about it. In the mean time stop shooting down the only hope of getting that jack ass out of the White House.
what is the point of the party winning IF it's going to do exactly what the other party does concerning the bad stuff? what exactly did you "win"? having the deported be under your party? the dead from the war under your party? the crapping on the constitution under your party? it's all obviously fine as long as the guy at the top has the letter you want and it's a silver tonged devil instead of a WWE clown. , in this new case it's ok that the guy who help write the 1994 crime bill and was accused of racism by the very woman that is next to his side. you guys flip on a dime like this guy.
118288036_1172542093118420_4074231105233325236_n.jpg

and then come here to say it's the "other party"............

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
what is the point of the party winning IF it's going to do exactly what the other party does concerning the bad stuff? what exactly did you "win"? having the deported be under your party? the dead from the war under your party? the crapping on the constitution under your party? it's all obviously fine as long as the guy at the top has the letter you want and it's a silver tonged devil instead of a WWE clown. , in this new case it's ok that the guy who help write the 1994 crime bill and was accused of racism by the very woman that is next to his side. you guys flip on a dime like this guy.
118288036_1172542093118420_4074231105233325236_n.jpg

and then come here to say it's the "other party"............
Now is your chance to point by point, list how these two parties are identical, and I expect real facts not BS innuendo and conspiracy theories. .

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
I am not voting trump. you guys are seemingly voting for a group that seems to be the opposite of what you spout........
If it helps, think of Trump as fatal cancer and Biden as the shitty chemotherapy to get rid of cancer. Biden ain’t my fave but Trump must go. I just don’t see how anyone doesn’t feel major urgency to oust this fuck.

It‘s like a villain got struck with superpowers, making him a supervillain. Trump cannot be permitted to have this power.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
If it helps, think of Trump as fatal cancer and Biden as the shitty chemotherapy to get rid of cancer. Biden ain’t my fave but Trump must go. I just don’t see how anyone doesn’t feel major urgency to oust this fuck.

It‘s like a villain got struck with superpowers, making him a supervillain. Trump cannot be permitted to have this power.
I’ve never preferred Biden as my choice in normal times, even though I think he Will be a decent, Honorable competent leader, (not a POS) and these are not normal times. It’s a crisis of leadership with foxes in our hen house.

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
So @jkcerda is that a no? Figures. :)
they both voted for the wars
both passed the patriot act
both approved all the spending
both helped pass indefinite detention w/o trial into law and Oretard signed it when he did not even have to for it to pass.
Obama/Biden went to war w/o the approval of congress
clown you are voting for never met a child he did not like to sniff, helped pass 1994 crime bill & was accused by a woman, it's obvious #metoo was only meant to affect republicans as those are the only women the left believes.
the VP clown was the very face of corruption at the DA office, BLM only mattered until you guys decided to vote/endorse her.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
they both voted for the wars
both passed the patriot act
both approved all the spending
both helped pass indefinite detention w/o trial into law and Oretard signed it when he did not even have to for it to pass.
Obama/Biden went to war w/o the approval of congress
clown you are voting for never met a child he did not like to sniff, helped pass 1994 crime bill & was accused by a woman, it's obvious #metoo was only meant to affect republicans as those are the only women the left believes.
the VP clown was the very face of corruption at the DA office, BLM only mattered until you guys decided to vote/endorse her.
  • they both voted for the wars- Vague.
  • both passed the patriot act- I am against the Patriot act.
  • both approved all the spending- Vague. W’s fake war spending was bad. Obama’s spending after the W fiasco was smart and required.
  • both helped pass indefinite detention w/o trial into law and Oretard signed it when he did not even have to for it to pass. - I am against this.
  • Obama/Biden went to war w/o the approval of congress - I am against this.
  • clown you are voting for never met a child he did not like to sniff - You are a victim of Right Wing propaganda.
  • helped pass 1994 crime bill & was accused by a woman- Yes, and?
  • it's obvious #metoo was only meant to affect republicans as those are the only women the left believes - inaccurate, false partisan statement, Democrats have been taken down based on the Democrat majority.
  • the VP clown was the very face of corruption at the DA office- You need to clarify.
  • BLM only mattered until you guys decided to vote/endorse her. - false.
Now beside this list, you have yet to explain why 95% of your attacks are on Democrats and are frequently seen defending Trump, the absolute worst Leader of a Western Nation in modern history. This election is in essence a binary choice if you want to get beyond the Trump Years. If you are ok with another 4 years of degradation of Nation at the hands of a crook, not just a crook, the biggest of crooks, that is your choice.

Top Bottom
1 2