Jan. 6 Committee subpoenas fake electors

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score

The committee said it has obtained information that groups of individuals met on Dec. 14, 2020 in seven states carried by then-President-elect Joe Biden, then submitted bogus slates of Electoral College votes for President Donald Trump.

stephen-colbert-popcorn.gif

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

stephen-colbert-popcorn.gif

I saw a scan of some fake electoral documents online. It looks nothing like the official one, but that didn’t stop them!

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Beyond absurd and gross. Literally trying to just get state legislators to disregard the votes and certifications, and just throw the vote to Trump. There are voicemails from campaign workers calling officials to do this, Giuliani was giving interviews speaking about this plan, Navarro and that other dirtbag lawyer Boris Epshteyn have admitted to it. A “legal” coup, if such a thing exists. Which hopefully it doesn’t.

In all of this, there is still NO evidence of fraud. A couple conservatives who cast fraudulent votes in their dead spouses name, maybe, and Virginia governor Youngkin’s son who tried to vote illegally… none of that is a big deal to conservatives, of course. But no evidence of fraudulent votes in any sort of coordinated scheme, anywhere. The party of “law and order” always says people accosted by police should comply, even if they are yanked off the street for no reason, Comply now, have your day in court later. Well, why don’t they take their own advice? This is the same thing. No evidence of fraud. No court willing to believe their lies. So they don’t “comply”. They resist by plotting to find some other way to just disregard the votes and keep Trump in power anyways.

I mean, if there was any merit to their claims of fraud, show it! Show me a list of people who voted for Trump who had their votes changed or thrown out. Show me the list of invalid votes cast for Biden. If millions of illegal votes cost Trump the election, show me a list of 10,000 of them. Show me the names of Democrat sympathizers. Show me the names of Antifa and democrats who stormed the Capitol. Why a Biden supporter would storm the Capitol to stop their guy’s win from being certified, I don’t know, but if that’s what happened, then for god’s sake, show it.

Its like a bank robber accusing a bank of theft, offering zero proof, and being caught breaking into their vault.

Republicans are crying foul and voter fraud, but the only evidence of anyone committing fraud is them. Many of them, in fact. Classic projection. I hope a lot of people in these many states that tried and failed to make this plot stick are tried, convicted and sent to prison.

We do not have a democracy if the losers of an election can wrangle enough corrupt people together to ignore the will of voters. The evidence is overwhelming and damning, and we have barely even scratched the surface. Just because these folks are dressed in suits and sitting around offices, board rooms and committee rooms doesn’t make their criminal conduct any less… well, criminal.

It would be nice if conservatives tackled all this white collar and political crime with the same fervor they go after street crime.

Top Bottom
1 2