Jan. 6 Organizers Used Anonymous ‘Burner Phones’ to Communicate with White House and Trump Family, Sources Say

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Wow 😲

Some of the organizers who planned the rally that took place on the White House Ellipse on Jan. 6 allegedly used difficult to trace burner phones for their most “high level” communications with former President Trump’s team.

Kylie Kremer, a top official in the “March for Trump” group that helped plan the Ellipse rally, directed an aide to pick up three burner phones days before Jan. 6, according to three sources who were involved in the event. One of the sources, a member of the “March for Trump” team, says Kremer insisted the phones be purchased using cash and described this as being “of the utmost importance.”

The three sources said Kylie Kremer took one of the phones and used it to communicate with top White House and Trump campaign officials, including Eric Trump, the president’s second-oldest son, who leads the family’s real-estate business; Lara Trump, Eric’s wife and a former senior Trump campaign consultant; Mark Meadows, the former White House chief of staff; and Katrina Pierson, a Trump surrogate and campaign consultant.

Attachments

• save-america-rally-burner-phones.jpeg
    save-america-rally-burner-phones.jpeg
    769.9 KB · Views: 339
U

User.45

I’m just waiting for someone to face consequences. The mountain of evidence can be as high as Kilimanjaro but be meaningless if there are no consequences.
Consequences have been "coming" every day for the past 1,500 days.
So it can happen any day now and if we believe the news, it may have already happened.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Wow 😲

Some of the organizers who planned the rally that took place on the White House Ellipse on Jan. 6 allegedly used difficult to trace burner phones for their most “high level” communications with former President Trump’s team.

Kylie Kremer, a top official in the “March for Trump” group that helped plan the Ellipse rally, directed an aide to pick up three burner phones days before Jan. 6, according to three sources who were involved in the event. One of the sources, a member of the “March for Trump” team, says Kremer insisted the phones be purchased using cash and described this as being “of the utmost importance.”

The three sources said Kylie Kremer took one of the phones and used it to communicate with top White House and Trump campaign officials, including Eric Trump, the president’s second-oldest son, who leads the family’s real-estate business; Lara Trump, Eric’s wife and a former senior Trump campaign consultant; Mark Meadows, the former White House chief of staff; and Katrina Pierson, a Trump surrogate and campaign consultant.

Oh you are going to see in more and more detail every day why Republicans do NOT want the Jan 6 commission to exist. The commission needs to work faster in case they lose the house in 2022... this needs to be complete VERY soon.

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
I’m just waiting for someone to face consequences. The mountain of evidence can be as high as Kilimanjaro but be meaningless if there are no consequences.

Nothing will happen. Because Republicans know what they are doing and democrats have no spine.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Nothing will happen. Because Republicans know what they are doing and democrats have no spine.
I agree that Democrats have no spine but I don't think Republicans know what they're doing, they just don't care even when they're wrong and unify behind shitty ideals.

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
I agree that Democrats have no spine but I don't think Republicans know what they're doing, they just don't care even when they're wrong and unify behind shitty ideals.

They don't care because nothing ever happens to them. Their base rallies around whatever crazy they are spewing up or doing. They have successfully convinced half the country that democrats are worse than Hitler. People would rather vote for these crazy Trump republicans instead of a decent democrat because Republicans have lied so much. The public education system in this country is a joke. People are so fucking stupid that they believe every meme they see on the internet because it has a pretty picture attached to a quote.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
They don't care because nothing ever happens to them. Their base rallies around whatever crazy they are spewing up or doing. They have successfully convinced half the country that democrats are worse than Hitler. People would rather vote for these crazy Trump republicans instead of a decent democrat because Republicans have lied so much. The public education system in this country is a joke. People are so fucking stupid that they believe every meme they see on the internet because it has a pretty picture attached to a quote.
Scapegoating “others” always has been an effective strategy. The GOP is using the authoritarian playbook. I recently started watching “The Handmaid’s Tale” and it’s scary to see how easy it would be for Republicans to go for full-on repressive “theocracy” if we let them.

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
Scapegoating “others” always has been an effective strategy. The GOP is using the authoritarian playbook. I recently started watching “The Handmaid’s Tale” and it’s scary to see how easy it would be for Republicans to go for full-on repressive “theocracy” if we let them.

Yup, I watched that entire series in like a week (waiting for the last season). It is crazy scary how close we are to that if Republicans really got their way. I always tell people to watch The Handmaid's Tale and see a world with Trump Republicans in charge.

Atwood wrote this book in the early 80s based on her views of the religious right and the direction the right was moving to at that time. 40 years later and it has gotten crazier on the right. That series is an eye opener for sure. I'm looking forward to the next season which is supposed to be the last season.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Yup, I watched that entire series in like a week (waiting for the last season). It is crazy scary how close we are to that if Republicans really got their way. I always tell people to watch The Handmaid's Tale and see a world with Trump Republicans in charge.

Atwood wrote this book in the early 80s based on her views of the religious right and the direction the right was moving to at that time. 40 years later and it has gotten crazier on the right. That series is an eye opener for sure. I'm looking forward to the next season which is supposed to be the last season.
To think that it’s 40 years old and seems prophetic about things today... makes me wonder if it can come true in the next 40 years or less...

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
To think that it’s 40 years old and seems prophetic about things today... makes me wonder if it can come true in the next 40 years or less...

That's why I hope I'm dead when this country collapses. The sheer amount of stupid people I see posting on social media and voting against their self interest is just mind blowing. We are fucked. The problem is that a lot of people are lazy and will sit back and let it happen. They are too busy posting selfies and making Tik Tok videos to care. And the HandMaid's Tale will show you how that happens in the series. How people just sat back and let it happen, and then it was too late.

Top Bottom
1 2