John Oliver breaks down Tucker Carlson’s bullshit

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score

Just watched last night’s episode. JO didn’t mention this specifically but I speculate Tucker doesn’t even believe 30% or so of his hot takes. It was typical JO gold.

U

User.45

Just watched last night’s episode. JO didn’t mention this specifically but I speculate Tucker doesn’t even believe 30% or so of his hot takes. It was typical JO gold.
What strikes me is the same fake high pitched outrage whine he and Ingraham use. I doubt he believes most of the shit he talks. He recognized his market niche and his capitalizing on it. He's just another "millionaire funded by billionaires to sow discord."

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
What strikes me is the same fake high pitched outrage whine he and Ingraham use. I doubt he believes most of the shit he talks. He recognized his market niche and his capitalizing on it. He's just another "millionaire funded by billionaires to sow discord."
But what a life decision to make.

Tucker: I will knowingly tell lies to make money. I’m aware many people can get hurt but I’m pushing forward because I value the $ and attention.

Hopefully he won’t seek office. He’s doing plenty of damage where he is now. What is so depressing is if he goes down someone will replace his racist ass. It’ll never end until Fox is compelled to end it.

U

User.45

But what a life decision to make.

Tucker: I will knowingly tell lies to make money. I’m aware many people can get hurt but I’m pushing forward because I value the $ and attention.

Hopefully he won’t seek office. He’s doing plenty of damage where he is now. What is so depressing is if he goes down someone will replace his racist ass. It’ll never end until Fox is compelled to end it.

People with principles have the potential to grow and change their views. People without principles on the other hand are a lost cause. Tucker is of the latter. But he is smart too. He'd run if he had a shot at being in charge. It isn't coming very soon.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Him and Hannity need to be regular impersonation targets on SNL. They could practically be quoted verbatim and get big laughs just for being so predictably contrarian against the left.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
They know what they are doing in a reel in the suckers rush/high. This is the same opium den as the Head POS when he gets a chance to spew poison to his Koolaid gulpers.

If there is a way this kind of dishonesty and misinformation should be criminalized. We are being consumed from within by Bandidos e Los Stupidos.

Top Bottom
1 2