Journalist states the obvious: COVID is killing Trump supporters by the hundreds each day

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
Someone finally said it.

The GOP has done everything in their power to turn their base against the Covid vaccine. Now that they're all dying, the GOP is kind of having an "oh shit" moment. What on earth were they expecting would happen?

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Someone finally said it.

The GOP has done everything in their power to turn their base against the Covid vaccine. Now that they're all dying, the GOP is kind of having an "oh shit" moment. What on earth were they expecting would happen?
Hope it's worth it to stick it to the libs like that. It was one thing when there wasn't a vaccine (and even then they were reckless) but now death is nearly 100% preventable when proper precautions are taken. As long as I live I'll never understand why they allow this to happen to themselves.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
It's only illegal when the libs do it!
Just to clarify. It was living 'r's intentionally voting for their dead relatives, knowing it was wrong. Which did get them probation.

Completely different. So yes, technically illegal, but as a White male 'r' you just won't really pay a price for it.

Mind you... If you are a Black woman who votes accidentally / unaware & you're vote is caught & NOT counted, you WILL get 5 years!

D@mn libs with the their living & stuff!

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Just to clarify. It was living 'r's intentionally voting for their dead relatives, knowing it was wrong. Which did get them probation.

Completely different. So yes, technically illegal, but as a White male 'r' you just won't really pay a price for it.

Mind you... If you are a Black woman who votes accidentally / unaware & you're vote is caught & NOT counted, you WILL get 5 years!

D@mn libs with the their living & stuff!

I’m pretty sure in Florida if you see a black person attempting to vote you are allowed to shoot them under a subsection of Stand Your Ground that says they are an eminent threat to your future by voting against your candidate. It’s all spelled out on the 6th page of the constitution recently discovered in my cousin Dale’s storage container where it’s been sitting since Thomas Jefferson put it there.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure in Florida if you see a black person attempting to vote you are allowed to shoot them under a subsection of Stand Your Ground that says they are an eminent threat to your future by voting against your candidate. It’s all spelled out on the 6th page of the constitution recently discovered in my cousin Dale’s storage container where it’s been sitting since Thomas Jefferson put it there.
In Florida as far back as the Jeb Bush days they had you covered so that you don't actually have to be the one to shoot the Black person.

Black residents of southern Leon County complained of a Florida Highway Patrol checkpoint on a road leading to a polling place and said it amounted to harassment of black voters. Police authorities later testified that the stops involved routine vehicle inspections and pledged that no such checkpoints would be used on election days in the future.

The governor & friends were nice enough to send out Florida Highway patrol, seemingly all White officers to place checkpoints on the votes to polling places for African Americans. How nice. Takes the burden off of some citizens, to suppress some others.

Roberta Tucker, a state worker from Woodville, testified that on her way to the polls she encountered five white Florida Highway Patrol troopers who had set up a roadblock near her voting place. She said she was stopped but was quickly allowed to proceed. As complaints trickled in after the election, authorities acknowledged that the roadblock in Leon County was unauthorized and the patrol launched its own investigation.

In one Leon County case, the Rev. Willie David Whiting, a black pastor from Tallahassee, arrived at his polling place to find himself listed as a convicted felon; he was refused the right to vote despite never having spent a day in jail. He says he had never received notification of his disfranchisement. It turned out that he had been confused with a Willie J. Whiting, whose birthdate was two days away from his own, and was considered a match due to a “derived” or approximate name and birthdate. “I felt like I was slingshotted back into slavery,” Whiting testified to the civil rights panel. He said he was forced to consider possible motives. “Does someone have a formula for stealing this election?” he says he asked himself.

The Division of Elections and DBT were also sharing their information, some of it false, with law enforcement agencies. Whiting said he was relieved he had not been stopped “by the wrong policeman” during the time he was incorrectly listed as a convicted felon. “Who knows what would have happened?” A Jacksonville resident, Richard Haywood, whose one felony marijuana conviction in 1972 had been expunged from his record, suddenly found himself not only on a purge list but also with the record of his conviction released by the state to a school to which he had applied for student aid. “I complied with the law and my record was expunged,” said Haywood. “What they did was violate the law by releasing that information, and they messed with my life.” Madison County Supervisor Howell agreed. “They were not taking their job seriously,” she said, referring to state officials. “That could destroy a person’s life.”

Because there can't be enough saying of "saying the quiet part out loud"
On November 16, in the midst of the outcry over the butterfly ballot, the Palm Beach Post quoted Florida House Speaker Tom Feeney, a Republican, as saying, “Voter confusion is not a reason for whining or crying or having a revote. It may be a reason to require literacy tests.” Literacy tests for the purpose of screening voters are, of course, unconstitutional.

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
Biden won GA by only 12k votes. It could be more next time if they keep dying to own the libs.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Someone finally said it.

They have prepared for that, by passing laws that let the state legislatures decide that that there election was incorrect and needs a different result.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
So in an almost McConnell type tactic Trump did a recent interview where he said he got the vaccine and the booster, had no side effects, and said the vaccine has saved tens of millions of lives, but he said he also supports the freedom to not get vaccinated and doesn’t support mandates. The bulk of that may sound like it would turn off his base, especially given their recent booing tantrums at rallies when mentioned, but the political tactic is he also said politicians and media personalities are spineless when dodging the question about their own vaccination status. What he’s saying is “How can you trust these clowns? (especially my closest competition). They can’t even be honest about that simple question.” I kind of have to give him credit for that, even though it's completely self-serving.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
So in an almost McConnell type tactic Trump did a recent interview where he said he got the vaccine and the booster, had no side effects, and said the vaccine has saved tens of millions of lives, but he said he also supports the freedom to not get vaccinated and doesn’t support mandates. The bulk of that may sound like it would turn off his base, especially given their recent booing tantrums at rallies when mentioned, but the political tactic is he also said politicians and media personalities are spineless when dodging the question about their own vaccination status. What he’s saying is “How can you trust these clowns? (especially my closest competition). They can’t even be honest about that simple question.” I kind of have to give him credit for that, even though it's completely self-serving.
Can you imagine if we had a military draft today? These people refuse to even step up to get a vaccine for (their own health and) the greater good. Even a sitting member of the Supreme Court couldn’t be bothered to wear a mask to protect the health of a fellow justice. I thought we were supposed to look up to Supreme Court justices. I guess some of them didn’t get that memo.

I mean, I get it if you don’t want to wear a seatbelt. It’s your life. But the more people vaccinated, the less the disease can spread. That means fewer possible mutations, and fewer variants. And because some people have weaker immune systems, be a good person and wear a mask in public places. So vaccination and mask wearing are not just about YOU, Mr. I-Hate-the-Government-and-all-other-humans-too. Get your heads out of your behinds and start thinking of your fellow humans.

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
I mean, I get it if you don’t want to wear a seatbelt. It’s your life. But the more people vaccinated, the less the disease can spread. That means fewer possible mutations, and fewer variants. And because some people have weaker immune systems, be a good person and wear a mask in public places. So vaccination and mask wearing are not just about YOU, Mr. I-Hate-the-Government-and-all-other-humans-too. Get your heads out of your behinds and start thinking of your fellow humans.
So much this. They never consider that their decision has so many affects on the people around them.

Top Bottom
1 2