Judge tries to block lesbian couple’s adoption

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
U

User.45

This kind of crap boggles my mind. Use whatever legal jargon you want, but it’s still the judge’s way of saying “ew, gross.” at best or (more likely “God hates you” at worst.
It's more like "let's make the kid's life harder, because of my self-important views". They've already been raising the kid and want to make sure the relationship with the child is legally established. Denying this would literally benefit nobody at this stage, except for the judge's self-perception.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
It's more like "let's make the kid's life harder, because of my self-important views". They've already been raising the kid and want to make sure the relationship with the child is legally established. Denying this would literally benefit nobody at this stage, except for the judge's self-perception.

Meanwhile if a chronically unemployed meth addict and habitual violent crime prison resident had a one night stand I’m sure this judge would be at the front of the line demanding the resulting child needs to be brought into this world because one having sperm and the other having an egg more than qualifies them to be parents.

U

User.45

Meanwhile if a chronically unemployed meth addict and habitual violent crime prison resident had a one night stand I’m sure this judge would be at the front of the line demanding the resulting child needs to be brought into this world because one having sperm and the other having an egg more than qualifies them to be parents.
Or recommend adoption as the best alternative for an abortion...

Pumbaa

Not the bald guy
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Sometimes I really hate people.
You’d make a great judge then!

Oh wait, you’re not hating the people you need to be hating, right? Never mind. Can’t tolerate them far-left liberal activist judges!

In his order denying the adoption, Luebe said that the “plain ordinary language” of the law therefore bans “wife and wife” from adopting. He said any court that disagrees is an “imagination station.”
Smug bastard. Incompetent and/or bigoted. Makes my blood boil.

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
Judges that make bad faith arguments like this don't deserve to remain judges. He can be a bigot on his own time, but this kind of nonsense argument stops being clever past the age of 12.

Top Bottom