A round of applause for all of us. 👏

Screen Shot 2021-07-10 at 3.08.09 PM.png

37092485.jpg

we-did-it.jpg

:mrgreen:

Last edited:
U

User.191

We may like to talk about MR but we don't want to be them, I would stop trying to draw comparisons because that's not the goal here.
Nor should it. I’m sure MR was a very pleasent easy going site in its early years.

It’s downfall was its popularity.

Whilst having some more members would be nice, there’s a breaking point.

Some may say we reached that point when @DT joined. Personally I think @Eric probably started the rot and it’s being going downhill ever since! :p

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Nor should it. I’m sure MR was a very pleasent easy going site in its early years.

Some may say we reached that point when @DT joined. Personally I think @Eric probably started the rot and it’s being going downhill ever since! :p
Yeah, at one point it was actually a very cool site, no doubt about it.

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score

An active forum with a smaller user base definitely has a more personal feel to it rather than a giant forum where you might bump into some of the same people from time to time.

U

User.191

An active forum with a smaller user base definitely has a more personal feel to it rather than a giant forum where you might bump into some of the same people from time to time.
Normally the only prestige in being on a large site from the beginning is the post count and perhaps a personal connection with the owners\mods.

But the wide range of people\dickheads that eventually join makes it less fun and more of a chore.

Top Bottom
1 2