Kellyanne Conway accused of posting topless photo of 16 year old daughter Claudia Conway

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Should be resolved offline. Guess they all agree (now) on that much.
As it should be. If this is indeed true I don't see how Kellyanne escapes legal ramifications, I'm guessing there are laws being broken all over the place from this.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
As it should be. If this is indeed true I don't see how Kellyanne escapes legal ramifications, I'm guessing there are laws being broken all over the place from this.

Twitter itself, per that NYPost piece seemed to get it that they'd probably have to follow up and keep removing any re-uploaded images...

“Through technology and human review, we’ll proactively remove any images that violate the Twitter Rules.”​

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Twitter itself, per that NYPost piece seemed to get it that they'd probably have to follow up and keep removing any re-uploaded images...

“Through technology and human review, we’ll proactively remove any images that violate the Twitter Rules.”​
Yeah, once it gets out it won't be easy to clean up. Hope she's held accountable.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
She accidentally uploaded a partially nude photo of her daughter? Please explain that one.
Well, from her daughter's description it sounds like KellyAnne took a picture of Claudia's phone.

I've heard of people having embarrassing screw ups because they hit the wrong button in Siri's contact suggestions (share sheet, top row).

I don't know, is there a way you can accidentally do that with Twitter? (I don't have it on my phone, so it doesn't come up.)

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Well, from her daughter's description it sounds like KellyAnne took a picture of Claudia's phone.

I've heard of people having embarrassing screw ups because they hit the wrong button in Siri's contact suggestions (share sheet, top row).

I don't know, is there a way you can accidentally do that with Twitter? (I don't have it on my phone, so it doesn't come up.)
That's because it's not possible. It's a deliberate act that required deliberate steps in order to both take the photo of it and then upload to social media.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
I'm not questioning the first part, just the second. I could picture Kellyanne doing something stupid like taking a picture with her own phone, thinking "Wait'll I show George what our daughter did."

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Um, Tell me if I'm missing something here. Are we saying her mom took a picture of her topless or her mom took a picture of her daughter's phone screen which had a picture of her duaghter topless on it? If the latter, am I the only one who is going to ask why a topless picture of her exists in the first place? That part just seems to be glossed right over. I can't imagine anybody taking nude or semi-nude pictures of themself just for their own personal viewing and that's it, but maybe I'm dumb.

Top Bottom
1 2