KellyAnne Conway is Stepping Down

ouimetnick

Power User
Reaction score
I follow Claudia on Twitter, and I feel very bad for her. Imagine being abandoned by both of your parents so they can fulfill their own ego instead of raising you and being there for you like a parent is suppose to be. She's 16 now, so she was probably only 12 years old when she started working for Lyin' Ted and then Trump. Pretty important to have functioning parents in your teenage years.

I don't know how close George and Kellyanne are, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them divorce in the next year or two. I hope they can put their political beliefs aside and work together to raise their kids and be decent parents, but judging by Claudia's tweets, it seems her mother has always been a terrible person to her. Deciding to abandon your children to work full-time for a con artist seems like a poor decision to me. She should have gone back to being a mom after 2016. Probably lots of family therapy down the road (if it can even help at this point)

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1297351506543480839/
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1297352420662685697/
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1297352852021665792/
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1297353380906573826/

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’m happy for Claudia. Being the child of a celebrity couple can be difficult, and let’s face it - that’s all KellyAnn and George are.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I don't know how close George and Kellyanne are, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them divorce in the next year or two.

I suspect they’re totally disconnected - people like them, in those kind of positions, aren’t even “married” so much as they just have the same address (if they even occupy it at same time very much ...). Just two broken human beings living out life in their own little isolated bubbles, subsisting on narcissism, I bet they rarely even communicate with their daughter, let alone sit down as a family.

Maybe this will be a positive change.

ouimetnick

Power User
Reaction score
I suspect they’re totally disconnected - people like them, in those kind of positions, aren’t even “married” so much as they just have the same address (if they even occupy it at same time very much ...). Just two broken human beings living out life in their own little isolated bubbles, subsisting on narcissism, I bet they rarely even communicate with their daughter, let alone sit down as a family.

Maybe this will be a positive change.

It’s one thing to work full time because you are low or middle class and have to support a family.

It’s another to work full time as multimillionaires to fulfill your ego and abandon your children.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Would be okay with me as long as she replaced Meghan McCain, she's very hard to watch.

I find it hard to watch any unapologetic Republican talk while the human dumpster fire tumor is leading the party and redefining it.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Honestly, why in the world would anyone want a job clarifying Trump's constant lying and misinformation?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Honestly, why in the world would anyone want a job clarifying Trump's constant lying and misinformation?

It appears KellyAnne found that preferable to raising her kids.

Free Claudia! I doubt more quality time with her mom is going to yield positive results. On the list of things that can't be undone this has to be pretty close to the top of the list.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
On a guess, I'd say because the pay is good.
What's the price to sell one's soul and credibility for the rest of your life? Well, according to the interwebs it's $179,700 a year, not half bad I guess.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
What's the price to sell one's soul and credibility for the rest of your life? Well, according to the interwebs it's $179,700 a year, not half bad I guess.

That would barely qualify you to buy a house in the Bay Area. ;)

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score

That's rather disappointing, actually. I was expecting considerably more.

There has to be some nice benefits and kickbacks we're not account for here.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
That's rather disappointing, actually. I was expecting considerably more.

There has to be some nice benefits and kickbacks we're not account for here.

Oh god, I'm sure there's 2X that in covert compensation.

Top Bottom
1 2