Kellyanne Conway tests positive along with several others at super spreader event

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Several people who attended this event have tested positive for the Coronavirus. Take a close look at who she was up close talking to as well. We surely haven't heard the last of this event.

GettyImages-1276873048_tccn9x

EjWGMaXXkAAiopH

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
This week will be interesting. Can't wait to see if Barr is positive.
Frankly, I'm surprised the media isn't talking more about this. We've seen he was in close quarters with all of them during that event, with his age and being that overweight I wouldn't think he'll do too well with this.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
So Conway resigned from her WH counselor position (and George stepped back from the Lincoln Project) in August to spend more time with family... after Claudia had posted she was going to seek legal emancipation from them. Although right after that Kellyanne had that date to speak at the Republicans' convention.

And then there was this, that and the other thing bc campaigns must go on.

And now Claudia has covid-19 because... ?

bc so much winning is so important.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Is Covid like a new type of 'incest' test? 👀

Only if you're in "the family" does this WH crowd GAF if you have covid or not... and hang the contract tracing too... as a NYT journo has noted.

One of three journalists who work at the White House and have tested positive for the coronavirus in the past week said that more than a week after he believes he became infected, White House staffers have not reached out to him about contact tracing.
“Nobody from the White House has said ‘boo’ and asked anything about where I was or who I talked to or who else I might have infected,” New York Times correspondent Michael D. Shear said Monday in an interview on CNN. “And so I think that that just shows you that they’re not taking it seriously, at least as it pertains to themselves.”
Shear said he thinks he contracted the virus on Sept. 26, when the White House hosted a ceremony in the Rose Garden to nominate Amy Coney Barrett for the vacant seat on the Supreme Court. At least seven attendees have since tested positive for the coronavirus, in addition to the journalists.

Top Bottom
1 2