KENNETH W. STARR, Former Federal Judge and U.S. Solicitor General, Dies at 76

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
I skimmed his bio. Are they intentionally leaving Bill Clinton out or did I read too fast OR do I have the wrong guy?

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
I skimmed his bio. Are they intentionally leaving Bill Clinton out or did I read too fast OR do I have the wrong guy?

linked hagiography said:
Starr was author of many articles and several highly acclaimed books … Bear Country: The Baylor Story and Contempt: A Memoir of the Clinton Investigation (a New York Times best seller in 2018).

Of course, the Baylor book surely covers the rapey parts quite thoroughly.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Monica Lewinsky actually put up a tweet reminding the planet that Starr's death is a painful loss for those who loved him.

Don't know if the planet has moved on past memories of the then seemingly endless saga of Bill Clnton and "the White House intern," but Lewinsky has found some plane of grace that a lot of the rest of us would be hard pressed to achieve considering all the abuse hurled her way at the time.

As far as Ken Starr goes, I have to fall back on advice from my elders... if nothing good to say about a decedent, extend condolences to family and then keep big mouth shut.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1569804404928258049/

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
Monica Lewinsky actually put up a tweet reminding the planet that Starr's death is a painful loss for those who loved him.
I usually would say "You're better than me!!" But in this instance, I understand her sentiments. After the hell she went through, even though partially Starr's fault, she will be considerate of others the rest of her life.

Top Bottom
1 2