Kenosha killer fighting extradition

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
The kid who killed people in Kenosha and was allowed to peacefully travel home by the police is now fighting extradition from Illinois. Sure, why not just let white people go over state lines, kill people, then go home to bed and never be penalized. That won’t encourage armed Trump-loving mobs to go to other states and shoot people up, not at all!

U

User.45

The kid who killed people in Kenosha and was allowed to peacefully travel home by the police is now fighting extradition from Illinois. Sure, why not just let white people go over state lines, kill people, then go home to bed and never be penalized. That won’t encourage armed Trump-loving mobs to go to other states and shoot people up, not at all!

It was past 11 p.m. Tuesday, the third night of protests after a Kenosha police officer shot Jacob Blake seven times in the back. Jeremiah had received a text from a friend saying a bunch of protesters had their tires slashed. He wanted to get to his car before vandals did. He decided the quickest path was to cut through a parking lot.

As he made his way toward it, Jeremiah saw more armed white men. Two crouched on the roof of a building, sniper style. Two or three others stood guard over the lot. One of them, a babyface with a backward ball cap, raised an assault rifle and pointed it at him.

Jeremiah, 24 and Black, was more annoyed than afraid. He'd been out protesting all summer, more than 90 days so far. He knew about these guys and their scare tactics, and he refused to be intimidated.

When the kid started yelling, Jeremiah shouted back: "I'm trying to get out of here. If you're gonna shoot me, just shoot!"

*the kid was Rittenhouse.
------
On Thursday night, his mother and lawyer got a standing ovation at a Waukesha County Republican event after their introduction by conservative commentator Michelle Malkin. The teen has even become a symbol in Europe; fans of a Bulgarian soccer team displayed a banner saying he "did nothing wrong ... he is a hero" at a recent match.

Most Eastern European ultras range from nazi sympathizers to straight up neo nazis, so there's no surprise here. They are of course excited as these countries also have laws that
1) Forbid open carry
2) Extremely regulate weapons, and rifles are straight up illegal
3) Expect proportionality in self-defense.
They are just envious as this is just a cluster of shit they'd be locked up for a decade or two in their home country.

1601079902603.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
It’s looking like Rittenhouse is on the lam.

I never saw this coming. 😏
Seems like he or his parents are realizing that the far-right nut bag lawyers that volunteered to defend him have no interest in anything but getting attention. Running away is his best chance for freedom, because I cannot see his self-defense claim standing a chance.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
his parent has been pretty much in on it. taking him to bars where he could drink. but he is not too bright so I doubt he can hide long. lets hope mom gets busted this time too.

Top Bottom
1 2