Kim Jong Un reportedly in a coma as his sister Kim Yo Jong takes control

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
It's a good question though, seeing as how China is the recipient of any refugees they have a huge stake in what happens there. Not only that but the citizens of NK would be so much better off without a tyrannical dictator.

@Eric, could you perhaps please merge the following thread on the same topic (started by @D_T - and something he has also requested) with this one?

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I thought it was verified that he wasn’t in a coma. Now they’re saying he is? 🤷

I think what's being said is he has been all this time, and all the communications from months ago about him being ill / having surgery and actually recovered is bullshit. He didn't recover, he did fall into a coma, he's never come out of it, and even some of his televised appearances since the surgery were faked - the latter being what was discovered, I guess they used some existing video of him, and it wouldn't take too much to determine if it was really recent or not.

Lostngone

Power User
Reaction score
I think what's being said is he has been all this time, and all the communications from months ago about him being ill / having surgery and actually recovered is bullshit. He didn't recover, he did fall into a coma, he's never come out of it, and even some of his televised appearances since the surgery were faked - the latter being what was discovered, I guess they used some existing video of him, and it wouldn't take too much to determine if it was really recent or not.

What happened to verification that he was out of the hospital?!?!

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score
Yeah, they likely relocated him, which is getting into some serious Weekend at Bernie's sort of craziness ...

If true, this would mean that NK is a much more stable country that many would've guessed. Months with a dictator in a coma, and no military coup? That is truly surprising.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
If true, this would mean that NK is a much more stable country that many would've guessed. Months with a dictator in a coma, and no military coup? That is truly surprising.

I observed three elections in Croatia in early 2000.

The first two were the two rounds of the presidential election, - President Tudjman had died, necessitating a presidential election, which went to a second round between the two highest polling candidates, as none of the candidates had polled over 50% of the vote in the first round, and the third, which were the the parliamentary elections that resulted from the dissolution of parliament after the election of a new president.

However, I was pretty reliably informed that Mr Tudjman had been in a coma for quite some time - a few months - before that, a fact entirely unknown to the wider public in his country, and reports of his death - in 1999 - were only released when the then ruling party (HDZ) felt comfortable about holding an election, as they assumed that they would win. (Which they then, to their utter astonishment, actually lost).

Last edited:

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score
Kim Jong-Un reappeared in public today, talking about current events.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone

OMG ... IT LIVES ...

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone

Probably this ...

1598647975686.png

(I realize that's dad ...)

Top Bottom
1 2