Latest Theme and Options

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
This is my latest effort to leave the default xenforo theme and create my own since the latest update to 2.2 blew up the last one, this takes a lot of effort so please be gentle but I'll completely understand if you want to switch back (see below) :) Look it over and let me know if there are any issues, I have also created a large font version of this for those who prefer it.

I have left the original theme for those who prefer it, if you click on the link on the bottom left that says PG Style and choose Original Style it will change back, large font is still there as well.

DT

Hey sexy mama, wanna kill all humans?
Staff Member
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
Oh, I like it ... so soothing ... mmmm ... coffee ...

Clix Pix

Focused
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
The new banner and look is really nice.....gives off a feeling of warmth and friendliness, as though I'm sitting in the local coffee shop having a nice chat with a friend or two....(or three, or hundreds?!)..... :)

Hoisting my mug filled with freshly-brewed coffee to you all!

DT

Hey sexy mama, wanna kill all humans?
Staff Member
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
Drinking some excellent homebrew, er, was, wow, we went through a whole pot in 10 minutes ...

Scepticalscribe

Site Master
Vaccinated
Reaction score
This is my latest effort to leave the default xenforo theme and create my own since the latest update to 2.2 blew up the last one, this takes a lot of effort so please be gentle but I'll completely understand if you want to switch back (see below) :) Look it over and let me know if there are any issues, I have also created a large font version of this for those who prefer it.

I have left the original theme for those who prefer it, if you click on the link on the bottom left that says PG Style and choose Original Style it will change back, large font is still there as well.

Thanks for this; I find the blue background soothing on my eyes, but I do like warm gold colours.

OP
Eric

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
The new banner and look is really nice.....gives off a feeling of warmth and friendliness, as though I'm sitting in the local coffee shop having a nice chat with a friend or two....(or three, or hundreds?!)..... :)

Drinking some excellent homebrew, er, was, wow, we went through a whole pot in 10 minutes ...
I was guzzling a pot while creating this theme, I think it rubbed off.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score

Yes! That’s it exactly.

Arkitect

Peripatetic
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Instagram

I have noticed when I post a comment or reply there are no formatting options available. ie. no bold/italic or font sizes etc… am I not seeing a setting or is this function disabled on the site?
Otherwise it is all looking splendiferous!

OP
Eric

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I have noticed when I post a comment or reply there are no formatting options available. ie. no bold/italic or font sizes etc… am I not seeing a setting or is this function disabled on the site?
Otherwise it is all looking splendiferous!
Okay, that should be fixed now but let me know if you still have any issues with it.

Top Bottom