Lauren Boebert: What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with her?

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1543698245943263234/

Armed with a little knowledge, she could have avoided looking foolish... again.

missed-almost.gif

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1543700925692268545/
I saw that (excellent) tweet from Ron Filipkowski; in addition to pointing out that Denmark has had one such school shooting in almost thirty years, (and has a low homicide rate), if memory serves, the tweet proceeded to list all of the recent school (and other) shootings in the US; apparently, it would seem that you are now on more than one per day.

Good grief.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I like how conservative women try to look all tough in their pics on social media.

Lauren Hoebert does it and so does Candace Owens...when they're really just 2nd class citizens to their conservative husbands.

I have a friend who he and his wife like to sometimes do a white trash prank when we’re at a party. When his wife is across the room or in the next room he’ll yell out “Hey Kimmy, when do I hit ya?” to which she quickly yells back “Only when I deserve it!” I imagine this is more of a reality than a joke with Boebert voters.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Comprised of what?

am2pljoyheg91.jpg

It seems to me that the Trump clan spent every waking minute quite publicly leveraging his position to enrich themselves while he was in office. I have no idea what Hunter is up to aside from occasionally talking on a podcast. Not to mention a good percentage of people in that class get insane amounts of money to do things they aren’t quite qualified to do, or at least aren’t the best choice other than their name or connections. It’s probably exceedingly rare that people in that class aren’t doing whatever it is they think Hunter is up to.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
It seems to me that the Trump clan spent every waking minute quite publicly leveraging his position to enrich themselves while he was in office. I have no idea what Hunter is up to aside from occasionally talking on a podcast. Not to mention a good percentage of people in that class get insane amounts of money to do things they aren’t quite qualified to do, or at least aren’t the best choice other than their name or connections. It’s probably exceedingly rare that people in that class aren’t doing whatever it is they think Hunter is up to.
Mary Trump comes to mind.

Top Bottom
1 2