Lawmaker Horrified By Consequences Of Abortion Ban Votes For Even Stricter One

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
you almost feel bad for him loosing that sleep. t least he maids he deserves to be nailed to the wall.
A South Carolina legislator who said earlier this month he had lost sleep over the consequences of a six-week abortion ban he supported just inexplicably voted to enact an even stricter one.
Rep. Neal Collins (R), who recently made national headlines when he told his colleagues he didn’t sleep for a week when he learned that a six-week ban he’d helped pass last year could lead to the deaths of miscarrying patients, voted Tuesday night to pass an even stricter abortion ban that outlaws the procedure in nearly all instances at every stage of pregnancy.
In a lengthy Facebook post after the bill passed in the House, Collins said he ultimately decided to support the new bill because it carried an amendment giving patients 12 weeks to terminate pregnancies resulting from rape or incest if a doctor reports the incidents to law enforcement.
“I knew, at the end, no one would cheer a nuanced position,” he wrote. “I fully understand the comments are about to be all negative. ... With that, I’m now humbly your punching bag.”

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Yeah, everyone who played the clip of this guy and said "Hold off before giving this guy any sympathy"... they were right.

People told him these would be the consequences. He voted in favor of bans anyways. Then he "lost sleep" when saying the results play out. Then he does this.

Same as the people who have their lives threatened by Trump and lose elections, then go back for more. Same as the people who drive the country into recession with their constant catering to the rich, then vote down any measure to help everyday working Americans. Same as the people who said Trump was awful and would destroy the party, then bend over to him.

These people DO NOT LEARN.

Top Bottom
1 2