Let’s kidnap Governor Whitmer

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Have you seen this man?

1602274739256.jpeg

We ask because there was a plot to kidnap a governor, kill police, & overthrow a gov't, and he hasn't been seen since wanting to use the Insurrection Act against protestors.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
This is all pretty scary for Democratic officials, I'd definitely step up security in any cities on trump's "signal list".

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Probably wanted to take her out for a nice dinner, maybe have some lengthy intellectual discussion about the future of healthcare.

They seem like swell folks.

Comeon. Don't we all get a little angry sometimes, go a little farther than we should? The important thing here is that these fine boys channeled that anger in a constructive fashion.

I, for one, applaud them for their civic mindedness.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Comeon. Don't we all get a little angry sometimes, go a little farther than we should? The important thing here is that these fine boys channeled that anger in a constructive fashion.

I, for one, applaud them for their civic mindedness.
I read that some of them were particularly angry with Whitmer for closing gyms.

I know every time somebody closes a library I feel like kidnapping someone. 🙄

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
The Washington Post put up an op-ed by Michigan's Governor Whitmer yesterday afternoon. She calls out Trump as complicit for "stoking distrust, and fomenting anger and giving comfort to those who spread fear and hatred and division."

But she wraps by saying "we must all show a little kindness and a lot more empathy. Give one another some grace. And let’s take care of each other."

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
The Sheriff thinks these terrorists are just misunderstood. They only wanted to arrest the Governor, not kidnap her. Or maybe they’re just innocent of everything. This is cuckoo bananas.
So we could like kidnap that sheriff today and put him under a citizen's arrest (in my best Gomer Pyle voice), right?
Sites like The Federalist are playing up the Trump hating anarchist angle fairly hard, as you can see here.
Except that the majority are Trump followers.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Have you seen this man?

View attachment 707

We ask because there was a plot to kidnap a governor, kill police, & overthrow a gov't, and he hasn't been seen since wanting to use the Insurrection Act against protestors.
Aside from this, has anyone seen him? I know he's in self isolation but he doesn't strike me as one who could survive this thing.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Aside from this, has anyone seen him? I know he's in self isolation but he doesn't strike me as one who could survive this thing.

Barr's hiding because Trump is furious Barr won't stick to the 2016 script and produce Hillary's emails and some other lock-her-up material so she'll lose the 2016 election and Trump can win it and then run for re-election after amassing a stellar track record of stepping on his own messages for four years in order to lose to Biden-Harris?

Top Bottom
1 2