Let’s say Kamala Harris is in fact running the country. So?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
This is the narrative the right is trying to push. Biden is too sleepy and out of it, so Harris is actually running things behind the scenes.

Some things I have to say to the right.

1. You didn’t vote for Biden anyway, so why do you care? A scary percentage of you think Biden isn’t even the legitimate President.

2. Due to Biden’s age people voted for them knowing full well Harris becoming President might be a very real possibility. If this is already happening, good luck finding any of their voters shocked or outraged about it.

3. Dick Cheney. There was no justifiable reason for that power takeover.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Biden seemed to be in command during his press conference today. So glad to see somebody who actually gives thought to things instead of winging it like the last guy.

The prior guy’s “acting on instinct” was just laziness and lack of preparation.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Biden seemed to be in command during his press conference today. So glad to see somebody who actually gives thought to things instead of winging it like the last guy.

Laziness and lack of preparation - while not exactly forgivable when holding such a position, are a lot more forgivable than the narcissism, mendacity and cruelty which were - and are - his (the "prior guy's") default settings as a human being.

U

User.45

Trump wasn't even good at winging shit, he's just too dumb to be aware that it isn't the ad libs it has always been the money/power he was born into that took care of things.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Trump had a stock set of responses he would always go to. “It’s a horrible thing and shouldn’t be allowed.” “Nobody knows more than me about _____.” “Fake news.” “We’ll be looking at this and making an important announcement very, very soon.” And similar empty phrases. Not to mention the ever-popular name calling.

I’ll bet his book reports in school were like, “Some stuff happened. And then some other stuff happened.”

U

User.45

Trump had a stock set of responses he would always go to. “It’s a horrible thing and shouldn’t be allowed.” “Nobody knows more than me about _____.” “Fake news.” “We’ll be looking at this and making an important announcement very, very soon.” And similar empty phrases. Not to mention the ever-popular name calling.

I’ll bet his book reports in school were like, “Some stuff happened. And then some other stuff happened.”
Yup. No substance just gas and logorrhea.

Top Bottom
1 2