Let’s talk COVID

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
do as I say, not as I do, where are the mask & social distancing?
why can't you vote in person?
118156474_10223326313326836_332133352620586793_n.jpg

That was March 9, before we started all of that stuff. Life literally went from normal to shutdowns overnight.

Some have said it's Donald Trump's Tulsa rally which has thus far been the largest sanctioned indoor gathering in the world since this started.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
do as I say, not as I do, where are the mask & social distancing?
That was March 9, before we started all of that stuff. Life literally went from normal to shutdowns overnight.

Thanks. The 2nd quote answers my question regarding the first. I could tell it was early because Harris and Booker were both in the shots.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Good read:

What’s in the COVID-19 Vaccines? We Asked Experts to Explain the Ingredients​

Both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines use messenger RNA (mRNA) technology. While these vaccines are the first of their kind, mRNA has been studied for more than 10 years, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). It was developed years ago to try to combat other illnesses, but never made it past early-stage clinical trials until it was refined and re-targeted for COVID-19.

The coronavirus mRNA vaccines do not contain live or inactivated virus, but rather work by encoding a piece of the spike protein on the surface of SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19, per the CDC. (This is the part of the virus that gives it that unique crown-like shape.)

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Good read:

What’s in the COVID-19 Vaccines? We Asked Experts to Explain the Ingredients​

Both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines use messenger RNA (mRNA) technology. While these vaccines are the first of their kind, mRNA has been studied for more than 10 years, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). It was developed years ago to try to combat other illnesses, but never made it past early-stage clinical trials until it was refined and re-targeted for COVID-19.

The coronavirus mRNA vaccines do not contain live or inactivated virus, but rather work by encoding a piece of the spike protein on the surface of SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19, per the CDC. (This is the part of the virus that gives it that unique crown-like shape.)
This is clearly all MSM propaganda. How do I know? They don’t mention the Bill Gates nanobots being inserted into our bloodstreams EVEN ONCE!!

Top Bottom
1 2