Lindsey Graham's Challenger Jaime Harrison Takes Narrow Lead in New Poll

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Other than Trump losing, Harrison winning this thing would be the next best thing. I would love nothing more than to see that hypocritical piece of shit Lindsey lose his ass, there is nobody more deserving.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I'd need this to be a sweatshirt now that it's got chilly up here, but I like the sentiments..

dump ditch n slam the Rs t-shirt.jpg

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I could make that happen for you. But it’s probably too close to the election to bother.

Hah, thanks but I'm good with my turtlenecks and a wool sweater these days... and a Biden-Harris coffee mug! It's a nice ceramic one made in the USA. Keeps the java hot long enough to enjoy it all in rooms no long heated by summer sun.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Other than Trump losing, Harrison winning this thing would be the next best thing. I would love nothing more than to see that hypocritical piece of shit Lindsey lose his ass, there is nobody more deserving.
Dont forget about Yertel.

You talking’ about the girl, or Graham and Trump?

(Hint: the correct answer is yes.) 😄

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
Latest polls have Graham up by six. He's actually getting a boost from the SC hearings as the Judicial Chair. And the right wing 3rd party candidate with 4% support has suspended his campaign and endorsed Graham. With the Bradley effect in play, I think Graham will win comfortably unless he really screws up these last 15/16 days.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
TERM LIMITS.

I honestly don't know how long he's been in office. Doesn't matter. TERM LIMITS. Pelosi needs to be put out to political pasture as well. The fact that anybody in their late 70's or older thinks they are still qualified to lead and navigate the modern world should be a sign that they need to be locked up in a retirement community. It's nothing more than ego.

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
I usually don't like term limits. Aren't elections de facto term limits? But the older I get, the more I like the idea. If the president is restricted to two terms, why not Senators and House Representatives (maybe adjust it to four year terms, seems wasteful voting every two years). Judges, especially Supreme Court judges definitely need term limits as well. And mandatory retirement/cannot work age limits to boot. I don't want 75-year olds making decisions about TV viewing, why the hell would I want them to make consequential judicial rulings?

And candidates have to make their taxes public for the past ten years. With a Conflict of Interests office with teeth to oversee pols' business dealings once in office.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I usually don't like term limits. Aren't elections de facto term limits? But the older I get, the more I like the idea. If the president is restricted to two terms, why not Senators and House Representatives (maybe adjust it to four year terms, seems wasteful voting every two years). Judges, especially Supreme Court judges definitely need term limits as well. And mandatory retirement/cannot work age limits to boot. I don't want 75-year olds making decisions about TV viewing, why the hell would I want them to make consequential judicial rulings?

And candidates have to make their taxes public for the past ten years. With a Conflict of Interests office with teeth to oversee pols' business dealings once in office.
Hyper partisanship has probably been around for a long time (only 13 swing states) but I think Trump has brought it to the forefront. But even if voters are going to still be hyper partisan I think new blood will bring more people aligned with modern times, although it does seem like if the Republicans lose Trumpism they'd probably turn to the Amish for party distinction philosophies.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
TERM LIMITS.

I honestly don't know how long he's been in office. Doesn't matter. TERM LIMITS. Pelosi needs to be put out to political pasture as well. The fact that anybody in their late 70's or older thinks they are still qualified to lead and navigate the modern world should be a sign that they need to be locked up in a retirement community. It's nothing more than ego.
While I am absolutely in favor of term limits, Pelosi is the worst example of declining due to age. The woman never misses a beat and is never at a loss for words. I wasn’t that sharp at 30.

Top Bottom
1 2