Liz Cheney’s days seem to be numbered

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Border Wall!

Infra is a Greek, or Roman, or some foreign bullshit meaning "below", and structure, is, you know, structures. Like buildings and stuff.

So using my high IQ and infinite logic based on facts, not feelings, infrastructure means one thing, and one thing only: SOUTHERN WALL!

EAT IT LIBTARDS! YOU'RE THE REAL RACISTS! WOO! HIGH FIVE!

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
Infra is a Greek, or Roman, or some foreign bullshit meaning "below", and structure, is, you know, structures. Like buildings and stuff.

So using my high IQ and infinite logic based on facts, not feelings, infrastructure means one thing, and one thing only: SOUTHERN WALL!

You are close enough to smell it, “below”and “buildings and stuff” can only mean one thing indeed, but it is NOT the border wall!

Isn’t it obvious? Don’t you get it? They’re finally getting that pizza joint a basement! PizzaGate is alive! Or was it PizzaGaetz?

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I was just watching a few recent videos on the border wall, just so bizzare, miles of empty foundation trenches, mountains all scarred up from blasting, construction sites empty, support roads to nowhere.
No better example of Government waste and inefficiency. In CA we spent $929 million for a small chunk of high speed rail that was halted, abandoned and never saw the light of day. (notice what appears to be the homeless encampment FTW)

Meanwhile in every other developed nation...

Picture1_xzac56.jpg

U

User.45

No better example of Government waste and inefficiency. In CA we spent $929 million for a small chunk of high speed rail that was halted, abandoned and never saw the light of day. (notice what appears to be the homeless encampment FTW)

Meanwhile in every other developed nation...

Picture1_xzac56.jpg
THe issue really is the lack of actual viable public transport. Just ask anybody from Europe like @Pumbaa about this. The biggest culture shock in America is how much you HAVE TO rely on driving a car. There's a saying that the best indicator of a truly advanced a country is that public transportation is used by the rich as it implies there is 1) public safety, 2) reliability, and 3) convenience. I used to take public transport in Detroit for "adventure". I could always say fuck this and drive in when the hourly bus service skipped an hour, but most who have to rely on the bus cannot. It was something that happened once every other week...where I grew up this happened like once or twice every 5 years, absolutely NEVER during the commuting hours.

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
THe issue really is the lack of actual viable public transport. Just ask anybody from Europe like @Pumbaa about this. The biggest culture shock in America is how much you HAVE TO rely on driving a car. There's a saying that the best indicator of a truly advanced a country is that public transportation is used by the rich as it implies there is 1) public safety, 2) reliability, and 3) convenience. I used to take public transport in Detroit for "adventure". I could always say fuck this and drive in when the hourly bus service skipped an hour, but most who have to rely on the bus cannot. It was something that happened once every other week...where I grew up this happened like once or twice every 5 years, absolutely NEVER during the commuting hours.
Can confirm, @P_X is absolutely right.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Newt and the ever charming Jim Jordan getting excited about showing Liz the door. “She doesn’t listen” 😆.

I‘m unfamiliar with this on-air person they’re talking to, but he is very on board the Trump train and used the terms “Trumpism” and “Americanism” interchangeably. Hadn’t heard that one yet.

Omigod. I don’t know who this is, but he’s got the same squeaky-whiny delivery as Tucker Carlson. Both of them are about two octaves above Rachel Maddow.

U

User.45

Omigod. I don’t know who this is, but he’s got the same squeaky-whiny delivery as Tucker Carlson. Both of them are about two octaves above Rachel Maddow.
This whiny fake anger seems to be the prevailing way of self expression

U

User.45

You are close enough to smell it, “below”and “buildings and stuff” can only mean one thing indeed, but it is NOT the border wall!

Isn’t it obvious? Don’t you get it? They’re finally getting that pizza joint a basement! PizzaGate is alive! Or was it PizzaGaetz?

OMG, stahp giving away cues ( ;) ) for free!

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Well this is certainly an interesting development.

Now, IIRC Joni Ernst has always been a tea party kind of person, which is far enough to the right on its own. So for her to come out in defense of Cheney is something.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Well this is certainly an interesting development.

Now, IIRC Joni Ernst has always been a tea party kind of person, which is far enough to the right on its own. So for her to come out in defense of Cheney is something.
This is wonderful. Just split the Republican Party in two. One side can be “we lie about WMDs” and the other can be “we lie about election results."

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
That’s funny, but there’s a large measure of truth to that. Since the party has been getting crazier for decades now, different people have different ideas of what a good Republican is. To me it’s somebody who predates Reagan and his trickle down BS.

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
That’s funny, but there’s a large measure of truth to that. Since the party has been getting crazier for decades now, different people have different ideas of what a good Republican is. To me it’s somebody who predates Reagan and his trickle down BS.
For some reason this thread always makes me visualize Ben Garrison’s THE GREAT RINO HUNT of 2021.

There are so many things just wrong with that picture/“thought provoking cartoon” that I’m positive I would have mistaken it for a satirical attack on Trumpers by a true Republican cartoonist if I hadn’t known better…

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
This is wonderful. Just split the Republican Party in two. One side can be “we lie about WMDs” and the other can be “we lie about election results."
Looks like they're starting to splinter.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Well, she’s out of leadership. You’d think this would be the last straw for sane people on the right, but there’s already been countless last straws that came and went. But as Romney put it, this move won’t gain any new voters but will lose many former Republican voters. I don’t think anybody can disagree with that.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
The absurdity is that she isn't doing anything extra, just sticking to the most basic standards of decency.
It does feel like a slight shift. If it’s kept simple, and focus on notions of truth-telling, then maybe something good can happen.

I’ve got a feeling that her dad and lies about Iraq WMDs are going to get some coverage in 3..2..1.

Top Bottom
1 2