Local restaurant posts sign forbidding masks & social distancing

iMi

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
I fucking hate people like this... No, you don't have a "right" to do anything if that behavior impacts others. If you can guarantee you will not infect others and if infected yourself you relinquish your right to occupy a ventilator in a hospital, then go ahead. If you can't meet these two conditions, then shut the fuck up and act like a civilized member of society.

Our daughter was neutropenic until very recently. She had a chronic benign neutropenia. It's a childhood illness that is very rare. I've watched her fight for her life. To see these morons act like they get to do what they want because it's their "right" makes me angry. Because you can't control the virus you'll spread and someone like our kid will get it and they will die, so you can have a fucking beer and a burger. It's that simple.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
The warrants were NOT LEGAL. Do not speculate about that which you do not know. The media is doing you a disservice. A law enforcement officer cannot allow even a government official access without a proper warrant. Chew on that before you judge the owner who is staying in business. The judge will not sign an unlawful warrant. So there is no legally enforceable offense. Mask and social distance "mandates" are NOT LAWS. NO ONE CAN ENFORCE A NON-LAW.
The warrant was signed by a judge and served in accordance, this is well publicized. What evidence do you have that it's not legal?

U

User.45

I fucking hate people like this... No, you don't have a "right" to do anything if that behavior impacts others. If you can guarantee you will not infect others and if infected yourself you relinquish your right to occupy a ventilator in a hospital, then go ahead. If you can't meet these two conditions, then shut the fuck up and act like a civilized member of society.

Our daughter was neutropenic until very recently. She had a chronic benign neutropenia. It's a childhood illness that is very rare. I've watched her fight for her life. To see these morons act like they get to do what they want because it's their "right" makes me angry. Because you can't control the virus you'll spread and someone like our kid will get it and they will die, so you can have a fucking beer and a burger. It's that simple.
Agree...

Top Bottom
1 2