• Please Go Here to get the facts on the safety of the COVID 19 vaccination.

Location option under avatar?

OP
Edd

Edd

Site Champ
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’m wondering if there could be a slot created for location perhaps under “posts” and “reaction score”. Obviously, people can opt not to fill it out for the sake of privacy.

I ask because, even though I created a thread for where everyone is from, it’s hard for me to remember much of the time, and knowing that helps put some posts in context.

D

Deleted member 199

+1. This is often useful to get context of a comment. I'll often write "here" or "back home" and forget that not everyone reading it will know where "here" or "back home" are.

I created a thread for where everyone is from
That's interesting too, because it's more likely to have additional context - particularly for those of us who are not currently living "where we're from". I can't find that thread though?

OP
Edd

Edd

Site Champ
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
+1. This is often useful to get context of a comment. I'll often write "here" or "back home" and forget that not everyone reading it will know where "here" or "back home" are.

That's interesting too, because it's more likely to have additional context - particularly for those of us who are not currently living "where we're from". I can't find that thread though?
Had a hell of a time finding it myself.

U

User 189

I’m wondering if there could be a slot created for location perhaps under “posts” and “reaction score”. Obviously, people can opt not to fill it out for the sake of privacy.

I ask because, even though I created a thread for where everyone is from, it’s hard for me to remember much of the time, and knowing that helps put some posts in context.
Can we make it look the way MacRumors was before the September 2019 redesign?

Top Bottom