Mad Tweets by Republicans

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Mad Tweets (from Republicans), is the general theme and topic.

And yes, they are mad.

There were some - in the inevitable screaming capital letters - from Mr Trump himself yesterday, from his personal (not his presidential) account, where he accused Joe Biden, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton of treason, wondering why they hadn't been arrested, and why Mr Biden is allowed to run for president.

His loathsome son is tweeting madly this morning.

And then, there is this gem of a tweet from the currently quarantining (Republican) Senator from Utah, Mike Lee, where he wrote (note the spelling, yes, we can all have typos, but, in the public sphere, it would be nice to think that they read what they wrote before pressing, or hitting, or clicking on the "send" button): "Democracy isn’t the objective; liberty, peace, and prospefity are. We want the human condition to flourish. Rank democracy can thwart that."

Well, it both nice - and necessary - to have it in writing, I guess.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Mad Tweets (from Republicans), is the general theme and topic.

And yes, they are mad.

There were some - in the inevitable screaming capital letters - from Mr Trump himself yesterday, from his personal (not his presidential) account, where he accused Joe Biden, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton of treason, wondering why they hadn't been arrested, and why Mr Biden is allowed to run for president.

His loathsome son is tweeting madly this morning.

And then, there is this gem of a tweet from the currently quarantining (Republican) Senator from Utah, Mike Lee, where he wrote (note the spelling, yes, we can all have typos, but, in the public sphere, it would be nice to think that they read what they wrote before pressing, or hitting, or clicking on the "send" button): "Democracy isn’t the objective; liberty, peace, and prospefity are. We want the human condition to flourish. Rank democracy can thwart that."

Well, it both nice - and necessary - to have it in writing, I guess.
They're in the throes of losing by margins not seen since Jimmy Carter, they're going to go down with anger while kicking and screaming. I only expect these attacks to get worse and lower all the way up until the election.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Not sure if it's coke or steroids but it's not every day we get to see Donald Trump talking about kissing big powerful men. Well that was a playful digression... after he had rambled on and on --and not for the first time-- about how maybe he got covid from Gold Star families.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1317632865459490816/
He's absolutely off the rails right now, outside of the nutjobs at his rallies everyone else is both laughing and scared.

Top Bottom
1 2