MAGA Gun Church That Worships With AR-15s Has Bought a Giant Mountain Property in Tennessee

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
now we know why trump was praising the moonies

The MAGA-loving religious sect that worships with AR-15s has purchased a 130-acre property on a mountain in eastern Tennessee to serve as a “training center” and holy ground for its devoted, gun-toting followers, VICE News has learned.
The latest property acquisition is more evidence that Pastor Hyung Jin “Sean” Moon, a fervent conspiracy theorist and son of an accused cult leader, is determined to expand his reach into the American Heartland.
1634043539616-gettyimages-925484836.jpg

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I guess at least they are open about their gun worship. Many 2nd amendment supporters feel the same but aren't willing to be that definitive and tansparent about it.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
well maybe it will keep them from breeding if they are having such thoughts about their guns.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
"Training center", huh? For what?

From the article:

Sean and Justin Moon, plus other senior church officials, were also at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, and posted videos of themselves emerging from clouds of tear gas. Sean has also courted fringe MAGA-world figures; this weekend, the annual Rod of Iron Freedom Fest at the Kahr Arms headquarters in Greeley will include speakers such as former Trump adviser Steve Bannon, ex–NRA spokesperson Dana Loesch, far-right Proud Boy ally Joey Gibson, and GOP congressional candidate Teddy Daniels.

So best case, this is at some point going to turn into Waco. Worst case, they're embraced by politicians on the far right in order to start a religious war.

And they knew the right state to choose. Tennessee won't do a damn thing to stop them.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
It’s actually probably an accurate representation of the American religious-right when you think about it.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I saw someone commenting on a Tweet from Boebert the other day, they said "Her profile pic tells me everything I need to know" (or something like that), because she's holding MUHGUN.

Someone else responded to them, "What, are you afraid of guns?"

My response? No, not at all, but some reasonable, responsible, firearm owners don't treat them like a toy, don't use them for social media dick measuring, they're not discussed, pictures aren't posted and they (we) sure as fuck don't have some fetishized profile pic holding one.

It's not much different than someone making a comment about firearm laws, safety, etc., and some fuckwit chiming in about how some minor technical detail wasn't exactly correct.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

BREAKING NEWS: A man has been discovered crushed to death underneath a beached whale. Investigators have searched in front of the whale, behind the whale, to the left of the whale, and to the right of the whale but thus far have been unable to determine what crushed the man. They caution the public against assuming it was the whale.

Top Bottom
1 2