Screen Shot 2020-12-12 at 5.12.48 PM.png

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
A right royal mess downtown today and tonight! At least eight people injured, including two police officers, and four of the injured were stabbed....

"D.C. police said that as of 9 p.m., 23 people were arrested Saturday, including 10 who were charged with misdemeanor assaults, six with assaulting police officers and four with rioting. Police said one person had an illegal Taser."

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
So much to unpack. It’s astonishing that all of these young white men are spending time supporting a sociopathic boomer one-percenter that doesn’t care if they live or die. They could be doing cool fun things that young men get to do, but nope.

Holy super-spreader event.

The chants give the appearance of the poetic justice the GOP so richly deserves. Should Republican voters splinter into psycho and psycho-lite camps, they’re all well and truly fucked for winning elections. Which is why I consider this a mirage, and nothing will come of it.

I‘ve read that there were clashes between these ding-dongs and Antifa types. Such an unforced error. Getting into it with these guys is pointless.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
I‘ve read that there were clashes between these ding-dongs and Antifa types. Such an unforced error. Getting into it with these guys is pointless.

Hell, I'm still wondering why all the most diehard Trump supporters all look like angry Bible salesmen.

"DO YOU BELIEVE IN THIS GREAT NATION AND OUR LORD? ARE YOU NOT A CUCK? THEN WHY THE HELL YOU STANDING AROUND LIKE A SLACKJAWED LIBTARD? BUY THE WORD, AND SUPPORT OUR SUPPLY SIDE ECONOMY!"

Zoidberg

Site Champ
Reaction score
The day before that Milo idiot said the exact same thing.

This is too well coordinated to be coincidental. They are going to create a Trump party as soon as he's out of office and they are priming their base to join it.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
The day before that Milo idiot said the exact same thing.

This is too well coordinated to be coincidental. They are going to create a Trump party as soon as he's out of office and they are priming their base to join it.
Then maybe the real Republicans can take back their party.

Top Bottom
1 2