Man Confronts Tucker Carlson At Montana Store: ‘You Are The Worst Human Being’

U

User.45

this is so nice

He is used to "mingling" with the "simplefolk" and getting away with being courteous with them. I think he isn't entirely used to being called out despite this jest. He also has a peculiar maniacal grin when he's caught on his bullshit and he does it here too when he notices being on camera.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I honestly truly wonder how Fox’s prime time lineup live with themselves. Plus people like Greg Gutfeld and Jesse Waters, two unfunny hacks who are just as bad under the guise of being a class clown and average joe, respectively. There’s other scum on Fox too, but they are some of the most visible.

I bet Tucker thinks he’s a victim here, but not the people at the mercy of what were no doubt many of his viewers on January 6.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Tucker impresses me as someone who thinks that different rules apply to him based on class.

Class or race. Or both. They don’t think white collar crime is crime, or in the case of the January 6 seditionists, they spent the previous year harping about looters and rioters and pretended they were burning entire cities to the ground, yet saw their actions on January 6 as “patriotic”. It’s all a hypocritical joke.

Democrats are weak. Instead of treating the January 6 rioters as a separate entity from all Republicans, they should do what the right has done with BLM, and roll millions of Trump supporters in with the criminals the same way they lumped millions of peaceful protestors in with the comparatively few who were setting fires and looting.

The again, this is a cult we are dealing with and little gets through to cults. They usually implode from within.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

U

User.45

Class or race. Or both. They don’t think white collar crime is crime, or in the case of the January 6 seditionists, they spent the previous year harping about looters and rioters and pretended they were burning entire cities to the ground, yet saw their actions on January 6 as “patriotic”. It’s all a hypocritical joke.
I used class on purpose, because it implies merit and achievement and for a privileged person like him the idea is that his higher societal stance was gained by capability and thus deserved. That's also a justification white collar criminals use. In reality of course its race, because his societal stance is not doubted or challenged. He just have to act like a person who can put 2 sentences together politely, and usually people go like "He so niiiiiice".

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I used class on purpose, because it implies merit and achievement and for a privileged person like him the idea is that his higher societal stance was gained by capability and thus deserved. That's also a justification white collar criminals use. In reality of course its race, because his societal stance is not doubted or challenged. He just have to act like a person who can put 2 sentences together politely, and usually people go like "He so niiiiiice".

People like Tucker think not squandering the family fortune and taking full advantage of the privileges it allows is some great achievement. I’m surprised he hasn’t praised the poor for maintaining their poverty and continuing the family legacy. ‘Like his father he worked hard and also didn’t have anything to show for it. Hard work is the reward. It‘s a tradition for which he should be proud."

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
People like Tucker think not squandering the family fortune and taking full advantage of the privileges it allows is some great achievement. I’m surprised he hasn’t praised the poor for maintaining their poverty and continuing the family legacy. ‘Like his father he worked hard and also didn’t have anything to show for it. Hard work is the reward. It‘s a tradition for which he should be proud."

Reminds me of Bill O’Reilly talking about how he “put himself” through college with some piddly part-time job, and thus he “worked hard”, as if the dynamics of putting one’s self through college have remained static the last half-century and the cost of everything hasn’t outpaced job earnings.

I think it’s the reason they latched on to Obama’s “you didn’t build that” comment so strongly, because how dare he suggest that the success of one person doesn’t depend on the hard work and labor of others. I’m amazed that people will tell you with a straight face Donald Trump “worked hard” for everything he’s gotten.

Some people refuse to believe that their success had factors beyond themselves. I’m not knocking anyone’s success or saying it’s undeserved or unearned, but it does piss me off when they pretend things out of their control - such as who they were born to, their race, their place of residence, schools available to them, etc play no part in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom
1 2