Marine One trolling Mike Pence's personal home?

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I understand that he met with Trump today for the first time. Probably to swear fealty and to apologise to Trump for forcing him to try and kill him

edit; looks like lizkat got the scoop on this juicy info

maybe but i don't know what it means on who's on first.

anyway i don't think Pence is in the mood to swear fealty any more unless it's play acting for some script McConnell and Pelosi handed him.

Main reason Pence doesn't want anything to do w/ the 25A now even if he ever really considered it before? After 1/6 he knows Trump supporters already have it out for him over his having fulfilled his constitutional duty.. and to put this in the hopper after that means he'd have to ask Biden to authorize lifetime Secret Service protection.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Main reason Pence doesn't want anything to do w/ the 25A now even if he ever really considered it before? After 1/6 he knows Trump supporters already have it out for him over his having fulfilled his constitutional duty.
Well, right now he is in a tight space. 25A wants a majority of the cabinet, but all the appointed secretaries have resigned – you cannot have a majority of zero. Congress can appoint a body to do the job, but I am not quite sure how that would work.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
If they wait a few more days the whole problem of Trump supporters may simply self-decimate due to their technical illiteracy and a more woke set of public safety managers. Only one person showed up at a pro-Trump protest outside Twitter's HQ in San Francisco today.

She had a deep understanding of the situation, apparently, since she was holding a sign that said fuck jack dorsey.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Technically it is only called Marine One if it is picking up, carrying or dropping off the President. I seriously doubt that this guy is on that chopper.
DF0E1969-7B74-40DE-9DCE-5AE3A54A3915.jpeg

Top Bottom
1 2