Mario GOlf Super Rush

dukebound85

Power User
Reaction score
What are your thoughts?

I am not a fan of the random accuracy and how it works exactly. Was hoping the game would feel more "complete"

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I have to say I've been waiting for this on the Switch but the reviews seem mixed. Is it worth $60? I'll probably end up getting it but am skeptical.

dukebound85

Power User
Reaction score
I have to say I've been waiting for this on the Switch but the reviews seem mixed. Is it worth $60? I'll probably end up getting it but am skeptical.
I have loved the mario golf franchise. I still play the 64 and GC versions when I have time

However, this game seems lacking. The music seems to "aggressive" and the skill component seems missing

Things like having better results hitting out of a bunker with a 1W vs a SW is baffling with the game mechanics that presents more "accuracy" with higher clubs

I hope the DLC fixes things but have mixed thoughts with how this game will need to rely on DLC to be more enjoyable

I miss having full games released that I can play in 20 years with no issues. Who know how long Nintendo servers will supply DLC despite having a physical copy

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I thought this looked super fun! You know, maybe not incredibly accurate in terms of a "golf sim", but the multiplayer options where you run from tee to tee seemed like it would be a blast!

tobefirst

not questioning anything
Reaction score
My nephew has it and I hope to get to play it this weekend. I bought the tennis game awhile back and was disappointed in it. Too much story and special power ups and stuff for me. What I hoped for was a tennis game. I'm hoping this one is more "golf with Mario characters" than "a Mario game that happens to have golf clubs." Any insight?

tobefirst

not questioning anything
Reaction score
I did get to play it and I enjoyed it. It can be a relatively straight up golf game, but isn't deep enough to satisfy. I didn't see the story mode, but I don't think it checks all the boxes for me.

Top Bottom
1 2