Marjorie Taylor Green: What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with her?

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Related because Greene is involved here.

Short version is that one of Jackson Hole’s owners threw a fundraiser for politicians who furthered the election fraud myth. Greene, Meadows, and Jordan were among the human garbage attendees.

Patagonia, in response, will withdraw all sales of their products from Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. Go Patagonia!

Anecdotally, my wife was reading Twitter chatter that said the MAGAs were going to boycott Patagonia in response. Something tells me MAGAs are a less than trivial portion of Patagonia’s customer base.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

"Going through her list of bat-shit-isms is like going through Phil Collin's list of chart topping 80's hits. It just keeps going on and on and you're like "Holy shit! I forgot about that one. That one was huge!" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Even Steve Bannon Looks Skeptical About Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s Latest Claim​

In her first year as a member of the House, Georgia Republican Marjorie Taylor Greene has said a lot of outrageous things. But on Thursday, she said something that even Steve Bannon may have found hard to believe.
Greene, who has said she believes in the QAnon conspiracy theory but not in the effectiveness of vaccines, was being interviewed on Bannon’s “Real America’s Voice” podcast when she told the former Trump White House strategist: “I have been the most effective member of Congress this session.”

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
loony luna is back and better then ever. I guess supporting the insurrection was what god wanted. They need to give he a janitor job so she cant hurt others and has less free time.
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., explained on Monday why she supports articles of impeachment against President Joe Biden.

In a floor speech, Greene said that she was prompted to file articles of impeachment because of "his disgraceful actions having to do with Afghanistan."

According to the Georgia Republican, Biden is guilty of treason because he gave "aid and comfort to the enemies."

Greene also pointed to the "security crisis created at our southern border, which today is actually being invaded."

The lawmaker then veered into a rant about abortion.

"But heading into this week, perhaps the most evil and disgusting thing that is going to happen in this 117th Congress is the bill that's going to be introduced that makes it a federal law to allow abortion up until the day of birth," she complained. "This wall [in the House chamber] says 'In God We Trust' and if that is the case then this Congress will reject this evil bill and protect the innocent unborn."

hulugu

Site Champ
Reaction score

Even Steve Bannon Looks Skeptical About Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s Latest Claim​

In her first year as a member of the House, Georgia Republican Marjorie Taylor Greene has said a lot of outrageous things. But on Thursday, she said something that even Steve Bannon may have found hard to believe.
Greene, who has said she believes in the QAnon conspiracy theory but not in the effectiveness of vaccines, was being interviewed on Bannon’s “Real America’s Voice” podcast when she told the former Trump White House strategist: “I have been the most effective member of Congress this session.”

Bannon's so pickled he couldn't really react. I mean sure, why not call yourself the most effective member of Congress? She lost her committee assignments for being a nob. She's introduced zero legislation. She's not considered influential in votes. But, most effective? Sure.

Her little dumbos will eat it up, but she's a ridiculous person. No wonder she's on the GOP.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Bannon's so pickled he couldn't really react. I mean sure, why not call yourself the most effective member of Congress? She lost her committee assignments for being a nob. She's introduced zero legislation. She's not considered influential in votes. But, most effective? Sure.

Her little dumbos will eat it up, but she's a ridiculous person. No wonder she's on the GOP.
MTG has redefined the word to mean the opposite of effective or possibly effective = incompetant, angry clown like her idol, and you‘re right the Koolaid drinkers will be chugging her poison. 🤮

Last edited:

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Yeah MTG is determined to show that congress has become as dumb as the rest America's NOT brightest

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on Friday sparked a shouting match with a pair of Democratic lawmakers outside the Capitol, prompting one of them to scream that the far-right politician should practice the biblical principle of loving one’s neighbor, videos show.

After the House passed a bill codifying the landmark Roe v. Wade abortion rights case — a move made in response to the Supreme Court ruling on Texas’ anti-abortion law — the outspoken Republican heckled Democrats holding a celebratory press conference on their legislative victory.

“This is not women’s rights,” Greene (R-Ga.) shouted on the Capitol steps.

“You’re so performative,” scoffed Rep. Pete Aguilar (D-Calif.), according to video posted on Twitter.

After exchanging more words, Greene declared, “You should all be ashamed!” before storming down the steps away from the group of Democrats who gathered outside the Capitol.

Seconds later, a fuming Rep. Debbie Dingell (D-Mich.) yelled down the steps at Greene to “practice the basic thing you’re taught in church: Respect your neighbor.”

She is the definition of "crass" and the term "karen". It's not a frikkin' schoolyard. No wonder she has no power in congress.

"I'd like to speak to you manager NOW, he needs to be impeached!" Shrieking.

Plus:
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1441567262763216898/

"...sinking ship"

Top Bottom
1 2