Marjorie Taylor Green: What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with her?

D

Deleted member 199

Capitol hallway decorations.
I'm out.gif

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Basically MTG has decided once she got stripped of any responsibilities, to be the "Mean Girl" of congress, and rake in the dollars from all the thirsty maga s simping for her brand of batshit bullshit.

D

Deleted member 199

Basically MTG has decided once she got stripped of any responsibilities, to be the "Mean Girl" of congress, and rake in the dollars from all the thirsty maga s simping for her brand of batshit bullshit.
A hunch tells me she’d be no different if she hadn’t been stripped of responsibilities. The same hunch says she’d probably be quite useless at said responsibilities.

Probably excel at producing those ridiculous signs they put up in televised hearings though.

U

User.191

I'll be honest, I don't follow US politics enough to know what specific platforms the parties or individuals have, but it certainly seems from the outside, like "conservative" policy since W left office has been "not the Democrats".
Imagine a far more right wing Tory party led by Nigel Farage and with politicians of the like of David Icke with a predilection to consider the Church of England as the final arbiter in morals.

Since I've been here I've found the Democrats very similar in many ways (not all) to the Tories. Which makes the current GOP far right loonies by comparison.

D

Deleted member 199

Imagine a far more right wing Tory party led by Nigel Farage and with politicians of the like of David Icke with a predilection to consider the Church of England as the final arbiter in morals.

Since I've been here I've found the Democrats very similar in many ways (not all) to the Tories. Which makes the current GOP far right loonies by comparison.
Erm... ahem.. doesn’t help that much, comparing us and uk politicians to an Australian 🤣😜

I mean I know who farage is, and I’m not surprised the “left” is more like uk conservatives. As I said us liberals would be centre-right in Australia.

it was a conservative Aussie pm who introduced the semi-auto ban; the biggest “fight” over health care was the conservatives wanting to charge a $5 levy on (otherwise zero cost) doctors visits.

they’re definitely closer (to the us) in terms of immigration policy which is frankly quite embarrassing and barbaric.

U

User.191

Erm... ahem.. doesn’t help that much, comparing us and uk politicians to an Australian 🤣😜

I mean I know who farage is, and I’m not surprised the “left” is more like uk conservatives. As I said us liberals would be centre-right in Australia.

it was a conservative Aussie pm who introduced the semi-auto ban; the biggest “fight” over health care was the conservatives wanting to charge a $5 levy on (otherwise zero cost) doctors visits.

they’re definitely closer (to the us) in terms of immigration policy which is frankly quite embarrassing and barbaric.
Hey, I didn't know you were "one of them" :LOL: Jeez, and I thought us Brits were idiots!

Stop posting in the middle of the bloody night!

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
To be perfectly honest, I think the thread title is still being altogether too kind. She is more clueless than a slug, but really wants that attention. “I don’t care what you’re saying as long as you’re talking about me.”

U

User.191

I mean.. I’ve been mistaken for English based on how I speak.... in person.... in Australia, which is definitely a confusing experience. I have to post in the middle of the night otherwise it appears upside down
Back in the late 1990's I was in a bar in Dallas with a fellow worker - an Ozzie to boot.

Sensing neither of our accents were Texan, but they were both different, the gal behind the seating podium guessed I was the Ozzie and he was the Brit.

Never before have two nations been so heavily slurred by one person in the same breath. Surprised the Commonwealth didn't declare war on Texas there and then...

D

Deleted member 199

Back in the late 1990's I was in a bar in Dallas with a fellow worker - an Ozzie to boot.

Sensing neither of our accents were Texan, but they were both different, the gal behind the seating podium guessed I was the Ozzie and he was the Brit.

Never before have two nations been so heavily slurred by one person in the same breath. Surprised the Commonwealth didn't declare war on Texas there and then...
Just need a kiwi and a South African to really fuck ‘em up.

D

Deleted member 199

To be perfectly honest, I think the thread title is still being altogether too kind. She is more clueless than a slug, but really wants that attention. “I don’t care what you’re saying as long as you’re talking about me.”
No such thing as bad publicity and all that... the real question is, does she plan to profit off it or is she just attention seeking.

U

User.191

Just need a kiwi and a South African to really fuck ‘em up.
Texas was also the state where one gal asked "What language do you speak in England" having learned I was a Brit, believing we spoke Spanish. :oops:

I told that story for two decades, thinking it was unbeatable. 2 years ago one of our Customer Service girls one upped it by saying "Well, it's French isn't it? I mean, Paris is the Capital city of London, isn't it?" :oops::oops::oops:

I kid you not. She went there.

Still, she's also the gal who claimed to someone else that South changes during the day.... 🤯

Oh dear gawd....

Top Bottom
1 2