Marjorie Taylor Green: What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with her?

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I still contend they should make her testimony a PPV event. We could end world hunger by the end of the day. I’ll be watching, for sure. Husband told me he was going back to the old house to finish up a few things on Friday. I was like “great! I can watch the circus.” 🤣

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Christians Aid Migrants Because Church Is Run By Satan, Marjorie Taylor Greene Says​

In a clip from the interview released by the group Right Wing Watch, Voris asked Greene about Catholic organizations in the U.S. that use federal funding to help resettle undocumented immigrants and refugees.
“I thought we had a separation of church and state,” Greene said in response.

“What it is, is Satan’s controlling the church,” she continued. “The church is not doing its job, and it’s not adhering to the teachings of Christ, and it’s not adhering to what the word of God says we’re supposed to do and how we’re supposed to live.”
She added that Christian groups that say you should take care of migrants are “destroying our laws” and taking advantage of Americans.

“Yes, we are supposed to love one another, but their definition of what love one another means, means destroying our laws,” she said. “It means completely perverting what our Constitution says. It means taking unreal advantage of the American taxpayer. And it means pushing a globalist policy on the American people and forcing America to become something that we are not supposed to be.”

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
This is what much of the GOP is about today, ignore inconvienent laws that hold me accountable. Fortunately a judge saw different in this case.

Green, she is a disgraceful, conniving, Incompetent train wreck of a human being and politician, Trump’s little sister. But never forget, she represents and was lofted into a position of authority by STUPID back home. :oops:

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
It'd be good for my morale to see one of these hateful fucks (MTG, Gates, Boebert) get the boot.

As far as this church/Satan stuff, that's a bit puzzling, as she's butting heads with the base but I don't know the details of whatever church(s) she's talking about

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I

As far as this church/Satan stuff, that's a bit puzzling, as she's butting heads with the base but I don't know the details of whatever church(s) she's talking about
any church that cares for others and or black churches and such. the church of hate is the only real christian church.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
any church that cares for others and or black churches and such. the church of hate is the only real christian church.
Church of Hate has a ring to it. Could be Trump's new gig. He could talk to crowds wearing flowing non-form fitting churchy robes, pontificate on being the chosen one, pass around plates for "donations", have people kneel. There's no pesky rules in the Church of Hate, but there is a cover charge; cash only, please.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score

Christians Aid Migrants Because Church Is Run By Satan, Marjorie Taylor Greene Says​

In a clip from the interview released by the group Right Wing Watch, Voris asked Greene about Catholic organizations in the U.S. that use federal funding to help resettle undocumented immigrants and refugees.
“I thought we had a separation of church and state,” Greene said in response.

“What it is, is Satan’s controlling the church,” she continued. “The church is not doing its job, and it’s not adhering to the teachings of Christ, and it’s not adhering to what the word of God says we’re supposed to do and how we’re supposed to live.”
She added that Christian groups that say you should take care of migrants are “destroying our laws” and taking advantage of Americans.

“Yes, we are supposed to love one another, but their definition of what love one another means, means destroying our laws,” she said. “It means completely perverting what our Constitution says. It means taking unreal advantage of the American taxpayer. And it means pushing a globalist policy on the American people and forcing America to become something that we are not supposed to be.”
Just read down the thread and try not to hurt your eyes from rolling...

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1519455895004004352/
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1519460154902687744/
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1519473598670454785/
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1519456670807515136/

When you read the posts in that thread, it does make you wonder if the Bible is onto something about an apocalypse.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Regarding MTG wanting to invoke Marshall Law, I'm still trying to figure out who she's referring to. Marshal Matt Dillon of TV series Gunsmoke? Justice Thurgood Marshall? Jim Marshall (the rock photographer, or maybe the inventor of Marshall guitar amps)? Penny Marshall the actress?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
More on her God talk

Marjorie Taylor Greene to right-wing Catholic site: How come "God hasn't destroyed" America? | Salon.com

“In the interview, Greene rehashed old beefs, described herself as a victim of Jan. 6, said the United States is so sinful she doesn't understand "why God hasn't destroyed us" and — most exciting for Church Militant — suggested that Satan is controlling the Catholic Church.”

Similarly God doesn’t understand how she calls herself a Christian and managed to get elected to public office. So God and MTG are staring at each other in disbelief. To be fair, God has a huge backlog of whataboutisms He has yet to rule on and that’s probably why He hasn’t gotten around to destroying America yet. How about you slow the roll on your self-important condemnation prayers so He can step up the destruction.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Regarding MTG wanting to invoke Marshall Law, I'm still trying to figure out who she's referring to. Marshal Matt Dillon of TV series Gunsmoke? Justice Thurgood Marshall? Jim Marshall (the rock photographer, or maybe the inventor of Marshall guitar amps)? Penny Marshall the actress?
Perhaps Marshall Efron (noted for Marshall Efron's Illustrated, Simplified and Painless Sunday School and the book Bible Stories You Can Never Forget: No Matter How Hard You Try). Or General George C. Marshall, the man with the plan. Marshall University?

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
More on her God talk

Marjorie Taylor Greene to right-wing Catholic site: How come "God hasn't destroyed" America? | Salon.com

“In the interview, Greene rehashed old beefs, described herself as a victim of Jan. 6, said the United States is so sinful she doesn't understand "why God hasn't destroyed us" and — most exciting for Church Militant — suggested that Satan is controlling the Catholic Church.”

Similarly God doesn’t understand how she calls herself a Christian and managed to get elected to public office. So God and MTG are staring at each other in disbelief. To be fair, God has a huge backlog of whataboutisms He has yet to rule on and that’s probably why He hasn’t gotten around to destroying America yet. How about you slow the roll on your self-important condemnation prayers so He can step up the destruction.
An editorialized version, emphasizing her demand FOR an apology, for being accused of slandering someone else. o_O

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Let's be clear the woman is a tool & a troll, who will not change unless she finally faces consequences

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1519755584769347584/

Who likes calling anyone a "nazi" during the attack on Ukraine? Oh yeah, the country attacking Ukraine. And MTGreene as well it seems.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Let's be clear the woman is a tool & a troll, who will not change unless she finally faces consequences

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1519755584769347584/

Who likes calling anyone a "nazi" during the attack on Ukraine? Oh yeah, the country attacking Ukraine. And MTGreene as well it seems.
Mostly she is a clown, what makes he a menace, is STUPID that support her, however I don’t have a good feeling regarding how much support she has.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

I would love to see a cat fight between trailer grease and trailer trash.​

Lauren Boebert Reportedly Detests Being Linked With Marjorie Taylor Greene​

That seems to be the case between Reps. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) and Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), who, while both outspoken far-right lawmakers, aren’t exactly “buddy-buddy,” according to a Politico story published Friday.

In fact, the two apparently got into a heated argument last month when the House Freedom Caucus board of directors gathered for a meeting.
Witnesses told Politico that Boebert is considered more of a team player with her fellow GOP members than Greene is, and that she wasn’t happy that Greene made an appearance in February at a white nationalist rally organized by segregationist and Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes.

Greene later claimed she was unaware of Fuentes or the group’s views ― even though she and Fuentes were photographed together.
The argument between Boebert and Greene was mostly verbal, according to Politico, but one onlooker reportedly feared the two would come to blows.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Lol… she tries to hang on to her “I don’t know” comment in her “Marshall law” tweet. That’s a tired conservative tactic, say what you mean then have an escape clause. Like Trump refusing to condemn white supremacy… in his debate with Wallace, Trump said “sure” after being asked to condemn white supremacy, but he never actually did so. But his supporters hung on to the fact he said “sure”.

Then she claims she’s being harassed, despite yelling at AOC’s office through a mail slot to “face the American people”, and following a teenage mass shooting survivor to whine about his activism.

She’s totally hypocritical and weak. That fighting spirit dies down pretty quick when you have to account for yourself.

Top Bottom
1 2