Marjorie Taylor Green: What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with her?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
The sedition caucus has to be the biggest group of halfwits we’ve ever had the unfortunate displeasure of being exposed to. They’re either stringing together a bunch of trigger words into an incomprehensible word salad or they completely contradict themselves in the same sentence proving they don’t know what the fuck they are talking about. The only thing they are proving is what a complete failure our education system is. You no longer need to look at underserved communities as proof. You can just look at who has been voted into office and they’ll confidently display their ignorance for you.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Also, her mutant genes kicking in ...

Untitled 7.png

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
She was in her workout rage, she's such a beast, didn't you see those kip-ups she was doing?

You would think she would be a bit less tense after that, considering her alleged affairs with gym management.

shadow puppet

Certifiable
Reaction score
I wonder what got her worked up. I mean, she knows she's full of shit, yet her expression suggests genuine anger.
My guess is the Afghanistan situation. In recent days both she and Hawley have been demanding impeachment of Biden.

Hawley seems to have forgotten his post from Arpil of 2021. :rolleyes:

1629405691155.png

Top Bottom
1 2