Marjorie Taylor Green: What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with her?

D

Deleted member 199

Texas was also the state where one gal asked "What language do you speak in England" having learned I was a Brit, believing we spoke Spanish. :oops:

I told that story for two decades, thinking it was unbeatable. 2 years ago one of our Customer Service girls one upped it by saying "Well, it's French isn't it? I mean, Paris is the Capital city of London, isn't it?" :oops::oops::oops:

I kid you not. She went there.

Still, she's also the gal who claimed to someone else that South changes during the day.... 🤯

Oh dear gawd....
Well thats nuts.gif

D

Deleted member 199

You've not many of my fellow Americans, I guess?

(I became a US Citizen exactly 9 years and 2 days ago)
I’ve known enough to know they’re not all stupid, despite the outward overall stereotype, pretty much all through work (a few colleagues, mostly clients).

U

User.191

I’ve known enough to know they’re not all stupid, despite the outward overall stereotype, pretty much all through work (a few colleagues, mostly clients).
Our ex-next door neighbor was on his roof once, wearing shorts and sandals, using a chainsaw to cut down some tree limbs.

Nice guy - dumb as dirt though.

D

Deleted member 199

Our ex-next door neighbor was on his roof once, wearing shorts and sandals, using a chainsaw to cut down some tree limbs.

Nice guy - dumb as dirt though.
Tree limbs, human limbs, it’s all good.

I’ll trade you a dumb guy with a chainsaw for a MIL who questions why an infant needs a car seat.... for 3 years 😬

U

User.191

Tree limbs, human limbs, it’s all good.

I’ll trade you a dumb guy with a chainsaw for a MIL who questions why an infant needs a car seat.... for 3 years 😬

Is murder of immediate family a crime over in Ozland? What about mercy killings?

I fear for the human race.

D

Deleted member 199

Is murder of immediate family a crime over in Ozland? What about mercy killings?

Not in Australia, & MIL isn’t Aussie. At least then she’d understand what I’m saying when I tell her she’s fucking crazy, and probably wouldn’t question why her daughter (my wife) stopped...... at a red light.

Welcome to the wonders of Thailand.

U

User.191

Not in Australia, & MIL isn’t Aussie. At least then she’d understand what I’m saying when I tell her she’s fucking crazy, and probably wouldn’t question why her daughter (my wife) stopped...... at a red light.

Welcome to the wonders of Thailand.
Well, this explains an awful amount....

You have my sympathies.

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
They just about are. They're slightly different takes on the same basic theme.

Boebert is the one you wouldn't leave alone with a mechanical bull. If I gave a bunch of randomly chosen people that description in addition to video clips of each of them talking, I suspect most of them would get it correct.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Texas was also the state where one gal asked "What language do you speak in England" having learned I was a Brit, believing we spoke Spanish. :oops:

I told that story for two decades, thinking it was unbeatable. 2 years ago one of our Customer Service girls one upped it by saying "Well, it's French isn't it? I mean, Paris is the Capital city of London, isn't it?" :oops::oops::oops:

I kid you not. She went there.

Still, she's also the gal who claimed to someone else that South changes during the day.... 🤯

Oh dear gawd....
This is the exact conversation I used to have at the beginning of each term with my 9th graders. But nobody older than 13 should be saying this!

D

Deleted member 199

It's taught me to never underestimate how stupid people/society can get, or, on the flip side, to appreciate the aspects back in Australia, that we'd otherwise probably take for granted, when dealing with the few downsides (i.e. higher cost of living; more government regulation).

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
She's more stupid than I had even imagined possible.

I'm going back to a couple of Lewis Caroll novels, they have better plot lines.
I love how she still claims Matt who is going town in flames soon. Theo only other idiot that that would be with her.

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
She's more stupid than I had even imagined possible.

I'm going back to a couple of Lewis Carroll novels, they have better plot lines.

Just be glad that she's too old for Gaetz to be sexually attracted to her, so it's unlikely that this will result in additional offspring.

Top Bottom
1 2