Marjorie Taylor Green: What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with her?

U

User.191

The most nuanced and balanced view on this that you are likely to see, I think

TLDR?

Summary

The modern GOP is only a few steps away from Hitler's party, in my opinion, but they are, in general, less competent and more bat-shit crazy.
It’s hard to say where they are. They’re embracing the religious right, heading fast back to communism Russia, and white supremacy.

Much like PolPot’s Khmer Rouge in the 1970s they seem to have an utter hatred for real scholars, like Hitler they despise gats and lesbians, and like Russia they want authoritarian rule.

They’re basically take bits and pieces of some of the worst political ideas over the 100 years and making it their own.

I can see why so many Republicans want to talk about splitting. Personally I feel they’re too scared to, but if they’re to get back their soul then they need to.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
There is "serious" debate about the origins of the virus.

Marjorie Wharrgarbl sent a letter to the president demanding answers

But hey, on the plus side, it looks like the crazies are finally acknowledging the Covid death toll.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
The best the COT has to offer along with miss Donalda Trump (MTG).

Don't forget Boebert and Gaetz... and Jim Jordan... although Jordan's in a whole other category, and Boebert still keeps an eye on her constituency polling, apparently: she sorta sidestepped a suggestion made by MTG on a radio talk show that she (MTG) and Gaetz might come out to Colorado later together and do some rallies in support of Trump.

Maybe gun-totin' Boebert would rather run her own schtick which seems more about the 2A than overtly about white supremacy and assorted conspiracy theories. In short, Boebert is wacky in her own way and also, importantly, Colorado is not Georgia or Florida: in the sitting House, 4 Colorado districts are represented by Dems and 3 by Rs.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
There is the whole redistricting thing this time around. The girl with the metal penis might find herself in a more competitive district if Colorado decides to tweak the lines just so. I know my cousin is right on the boundary – it looks like she is a couple miles into the big red east-side district, with the more compact blue one just right over there.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
if you did that there would be a massive explosive release of bullshit.
You have to tune the power just so. Basically, you use a slightly lower power level in a lower-middling IR band so that you do the outside in – microwave bands are right out. With precise beam formation and shot timing, her ashes will fall cleanly in a little circle, but you have to add an extra burst at the end to leave sort of a little tail in the circle.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
You have to tune the power just so. Basically, you use a slightly lower power level in a lower-middling IR band so that you do the outside in – microwave bands are right out. With precise beam formation and shot timing, her ashes will fall cleanly in a little circle, but you have to add an extra burst at the end to leave sort of a little tail in the circle.

I think my roommate thinks this type thing happens in our dishwasher. It's the only thing I can think of to explain what he thinks happens to the large chunks of food he refuses to wash off the dish before he puts it in the washer.

I'm pretty positive when he's done cooking and eating there's more remaining food in the dishwasher than the garbage disposal or trash.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
I think my roommate thinks this type thing happens in our dishwasher. It's the only thing I can think of to explain what he thinks happens to the large chunks of food he refuses to wash off the dish before he puts it in the washer.

I'm pretty positive when he's done cooking and eating there's more remaining food in the dishwasher than the garbage disposal or trash.

What's the point of having a dishwasher if you have to wash your dishes before you wash your dishes then?

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
What's the point of having a dishwasher if you have to wash your dishes before you wash your dishes then?

You just need a really good garbage disposal, like one that can turn paper plates and plastic flatware into toxic mulch.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

Sanitation. Have you ever been to a restaurant and there’s a little crusty piece of something on your glass, plate, or silverware? Are you cool with that? I mean it’s probably a sanitized piece of crust. So I guess what’s the issue. I guarantee at best the dishwasher just quickly ran it under some running water and then put it in the machine.

I have yet to use a dishwasher that can completely clean an unscrubed plate, pot, or pan, and even if it does when new it’s not going to continue to. There’s usually a gross buildup of food resting on the drainage grate too big to fit through the holes. I guess this is where the assumed laser kicks into action.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Sanitation. Have you ever been to a restaurant and there’s a little crusty piece of something on your glass, plate, or silverware? Are you cool with that? I mean it’s probably a sanitized piece of crust. So I guess what’s the issue. I guarantee at best the dishwasher just quickly ran it under some running water and then put it in the machine.

I have yet to use a dishwasher that can completely clean an unscrubed plate, pot, or pan, and even if it does when new it’s not going to continue to. There’s usually a gross buildup of food resting on the drainage grate too big to fit through the holes. I guess this is where the assumed laser kicks into action.
you need a dishwasher that chews that up. the newer ones wont work as well if you rinse off the dishes because they monitor the gunk in the water to tell how clean it is,

Top Bottom
1 2