Mark Meadows being investigated for voter fraud in North Carolina

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
What’s new? Another projecting, squawking Trump cult ringleader possibly guilty of the very thing he accuses others of with zero proof.

I’m not confident anything will happen to him, because he’s a wealthy white man. Yet there are others serving time locked up for truly accidental errors. I’m pretty sure Mark Meadows knows where he lives. So do the people investigating this. I’m pretty sure there is not a lot of gray area here.

Having said that, nothing would please me more than one of these cons who were close to Trump to be convicted and serve actual hard time in prison, while he golfs and continues to lie. At some point, there has to be consequences for these actions.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
He should get more! Actually, she should get less. What she did was an accident. What he did was deliberate and intentional voter fraud. As a public official, I think he ought to get whatever the maximum sentence is.

I wonder how voter ID would have solved this problem...

I'm sure it wouldn't have. However, it may have made it more difficult for some poor person of color who's nearest polling place is five miles away....

I'm curious as to why he would have done this, if true. I'd wager of the miniscule amounts of voter fraud that exist, these type of cases - connected people and elected officials fudging their registrations - is more common than the type of fraud they allege exists. And I'd certainly put money on their being a higher percentage of conservatives doing it than liberals. They think its not breaking the law when they do it, only when people who don't think or look like them do it does it become a crime. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom
1 2