Marvel Cinema Universe

DT

Elite Member
Vaccinated
Reaction score
BTW, loved the ending and the whole series. Solid A- for me, and Wanda Vision I enjoyed, but it's definitely more of a B/B- for me, heck WV could've been a little tighter, lost of EP, and TFATWS could've used another EP.

Huntn

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Have you finished Falcon & Winter Soldier, because it does show you at the end?

I don't want to spoil it if you haven't finished it yet. Not like those yutzes @ MR.
I stopped watching it. Ok, I’ll finish it, it’s only 3 more episodes, which may help with future movies and maybe even change my mind about the series. :) If you recall the critique involved pacing and short changing which in the past I have described as outline story telling.

From Game of Thrones: The 3 minute battle, or just substitute a statement: there was a battle between the good and bad guys and the bad guys won...

Last edited:

JayMysteri0

Elite Member
Vaccinated
Reaction score
You may want to finish it, as Marvel is basically using the TV shows to set up the next slate of films.

If you don't want to see it though, I imagine they will do a "Marvel Legends" episode explaining what happened in the series, sometime in the future.

As I said before, I'm completely biased. Falcon & Bucky are two of my favorite MCU characters, and what alluded to addressing were subjects of interest to me. I just wished they had one more episode & "stones" to actually address some of the issues they raised.

Interesting notes I hadn't realized that have been mentioned. The gov't guy that talks to John Walker & Sam, supposedly isn't referred to by name in the series. Also the word "racism" is actually not mentioned. I have to go back & watch again to see if that is true. I saw those things in a couple of reviews of the series.

Spoiler: Needs more therapist, but I get why she isn't in more episodes.

Top Bottom