Matt Gaetz is under investigation by the Justice Department

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Colin Jost on SNL:

Here's the craziest part of this story to me. A sitting congressman is being accused of child trafficking, and the Q-anon people are suddenly like, "Yeah, I need more evidence." That was your whole thing! I mean come on, think about it! Matt Gaetz's girlfriend, who is allegedly 17...the 17th letter is Q. It all adds up! What are you waiting for? The Storm is finally here and Q-anon is like, "You can't believe everything you read on the internet."

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Gaetz and Jordan,

F37EC8EE-22CA-4D7D-B94E-4C001F6BC90D.png

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
I always thought of him more as...oh, I don't know, some kind of swamp thing.

I mean, they even caught him in the act with that girl.

Swamp-Thing-750x422.jpg

U

User.45

If you guys look at the shit Greenberg is accused of and some of the alleged footage spotting hime with Gaetz... It's much worse than I thought. Greenberg is accused of misusing his access to Tax data on people, to soon-to-be-destroyed IDs which he used to make his own fake IDs. And he's accused of using the tax database to identify potential candidates victims for a sugar daddy scheme. Which means that Greenberg may have not only been aware of the age of these girls, but sought them out based on this knowledge.

What the actual fuck?!

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
If you guys look at the shit Greenberg is accused of and some of the alleged footage spotting hime with Gaetz... It's much worse than I thought. Greenberg is accused of misusing his access to Tax data on people, to soon-to-be-destroyed IDs which he used to make his own fake IDs. And he's accused of using the tax database to identify potential candidates victims for a sugar daddy scheme. Which means that Greenberg may have not only been aware of the age of these girls, but sought them out based on this knowledge.

What the actual fuck?!
With all this evidence Qanon would be outraged if only Gaetz weren't a Democrat. Oh well, back to pizzeria I guess.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
U

User.45

And none of the women in his office are willing to give their names. Makes one wonder, doesn't it.
Stuff like this backfires amongst normal people.
It's to be used as a talking point for those "neutrals".

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
The guy who said “The Women of...” Matt Gaetz’s office sounds like the title of a Penthouse pictorial...spot on.

I’m giving Gaetz somewhat the benefit of the doubt for now—just because he’s the kind of sleaze ball who would totally do this kind of thing, doesn’t necessarily mean he did it.

Circumstantial evidence, however, looks pretty bad for him. Even this letter sounds like Gaetz writing about himself.

Compare and contrast, for example, with the women who have made individual statements in support of DeShaun Watson.

U

User.45

The guy who said “The Women of...” Matt Gaetz’s office sounds like the title of a Penthouse pictorial...spot on.

I’m giving Gaetz somewhat the benefit of the doubt for now—just because he’s the kind of sleaze ball who would totally do this kind of thing, doesn’t necessarily mean he did it.

Circumstantial evidence, however, looks pretty bad for him. Even this letter sounds like Gaetz writing about himself.

Compare and contrast, for example, with the women who have made individual statements in support of DeShaun Watson.
Agree. The only thing you can conclude as of now, is that the investigation seems very much justified

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Somehow I think this is not going to fly

But remember folks, Matt Gaetz is a Congressperson, and "congress" is just another word for sex.

Top Bottom
1 2