McConnell wants to deny Biden a Supreme Court pick

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Because why wouldn’t he continue stacking the court?

I am so fucking sick of this asshole. 😡😡😡

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
This is why I would like to see that fucking ring wraith out of office. He's not the worst, due to the presence of the Q weirdos, but he still contributes to this garbage.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
When I'm speechless it's usually because I can't think of a civil way to express deep disrespect for some pol who has come to think too highly of himself and his real or perceived power in the USA. Double down on that regarding McConnell. I once thought he was more of a patriot than hyperpartisan when chips were down. Not since Obama's presidency has he shown much evidence of that.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
I guess it’s why they’ve been urging Breyer to retire sooner rather than later.

Although timing probably doesn’t matter. Breyer could retire today and Biden could nominate somebody tomorrow, and it “wouldn’t be the right time” because it’s too close to Fathers Day, or because it’s National Eat Your Vegetables Day, or it’s National Clothesline Week, or maybe just because the weather’s too nice to stay inside and fill a court seat.

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
I guess it’s why they’ve been urging Breyer to retire sooner rather than later.

Although timing probably doesn’t matter. Breyer could retire today and Biden could nominate somebody tomorrow, and it “wouldn’t be the right time” because it’s too close to Fathers Day, or because it’s National Eat Your Vegetables Day, or it’s National Clothesline Week, or maybe just because the weather’s too nice to stay inside and fill a court seat.

I sometimes amuse myself by inappropriately wishing people a happy Father's Day.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
⬆️ Maybe this is how we defeat Putin. We get Russia to invest a lot of money in going-nowhere projects until the country’s so destitute it falls.

Worked with the Soviet Union. 😏

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Because why wouldn’t he continue stacking the court?

I am so fucking sick of this asshole. 😡😡😡
FUCK that SHIT HEAD.. 🔥

Top Bottom
1 2